Overall Score : 100 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
branding Awards Best Free Course
- Most recent update (at the time of this review) was April 2020, making it ultra-recent.
- Course is part of an MBA program.
- Course takes classic product marketing concepts and transforms them into digital marketing strategies.
- Course is part one of seven. Completing the series is expensive and cumbersome.
- Course will need perpetual updates to stay relevant. Always check the latest version before committing.
- Use of older concepts can sometimes feel dated.
Aric Rindfleisch is John M. Jones Professor of Marketing, and Executive Director of the Illinois MakerLab at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He received a PhD from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and an MBA from Cornell University. He has also served as a faculty member at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Arizona, Tilburg University, and Korea University and worked for J. Walter Thompson-Japan, Millward Brown, and the US Army. Professor Rindfleisch is an award-winning scholar and serves as an editor and review board member for several leading marketing journals. He has also won several teaching awards, including being recently named by Princeton Review as one of "The Best 300 Professors" in America.