9 Best + Free Growth Hacking Courses & Certificates 
- 1.  Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing (Version 7.3) [Udemy]
- 2. SEO & Social Media Marketing Strategy To Reach 1,000,000 Ppl [Udemy]
- 3. Growth Hacking Strategies | Tips to Get More Traffic, Customers and Traction [YouTube]
- 4. The NEW 2021 Complete Growth Hacking & Conversion Course [Udemy]
- 5. Growth hacking techniques in Digital Marketing (2021) by Appy Pie Academy [YouTube]
As featured on Harvard EDU, Stackify and Inc - CourseDuck identifies and rates the Best Growth Hacking Courses, Tutorials, Providers and Certifications, based on 12,000+ student reviews, public mentions, recommendations, ratings and polling 5,000+ highly active StackOverFlow members. Learn more
- Udemy and Eduonix are best for practical, low cost and high quality Growth Hacking courses.
- Coursera, Udacity and EdX are the best providers for a Growth Hacking certificate, as many come from top Ivy League Universities.
- YouTube is best for free Growth Hacking crash courses.
- PluralSight, SkillShare and LinkedIn are the best monthly subscription platforms if you want to take multiple Growth Hacking courses.
- Independent Providers for Growth Hacking courses & certificates are generally hit or miss.
$24,500 - $34,499
34% of jobs $34,500 - $44,499
20% of jobs The average salary is $50,818 a year
$44,500 - $54,499
25% of jobs $54,500 - $64,499
13% of jobs $64,500 - $74,499
1% of jobs $74,500 - $84,499
1% of jobs $84,500 - $94,499
0% of jobs $94,500 - $104,499
0% of jobs $104,500 - $114,499
0% of jobs $114,500 - $124,499
0% of jobs $124,500 - $134,500
0% of jobs
 Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing (Version 7.3) (2021)
What You'll Learn
- Integrate the data-driven and adaptive culture of Growth Hacking to improve digital marketing results.
- Track, analyze, and leverage traffic and product usage data using Google Analytics.
- Design customer action funnels and calculate per-user LTV / CAC.
- Tell better stories and write marketing content to improve conversion rates.
- Grow social media audiences using bots and organic techniques.
- Segment email lists and automate email marketing communications.
Growth Hacking Strategies | Tips to Get More Traffic, Customers and Traction (2018)
Whatever it may be, you've got to figure out what channels your customers are using. And most importantly, when you're trying to do growth, you can't just look at the most popular channels. These channels get crowded very fast.
Are you down with other people's platforms? The more people out there that you can target, right, the bigger your market that means there's someone else already out there with those customers. For example, if you're targeting a very small niche, there may not be a lot of other businesses with your exact customer base. But if you're going after something broad, someone out there who's not a competitor also has some of your same customers. For example, KISSmetrics does analytics. A lot of our customers use Google Analytics.
These integrations have to make your product better and the other person's product better. For example, Evernote has a lot of users. I sell analytics. Does it make sense for me to integrate with Evernote, a place where you take notes?
This will help you determine what the potential you can actually go for, because if your average user has 200 people in their contact list and they're only inviting 10 of their friends to use your service, your product, whatever it may be, that means you're not doing a good job with the invitation flow and the onboarding because you may be able to get 40, 50 of them to invite, right, instead of them inviting only 10 people.
The next one embeds. You've seen this one everywhere. YouTube, right? Why do people embed these YouTube videos? Most people do it because they're funny. These videos are very silly like they'll put a picture of a cute cat. I know they're really popular in the US, like aha, look at this cat, it's so pretty. And then people share it, and that's how they get millions of views because everyone's embedding them.
You also want to optimize for search but don't obsess about it. A lot of people when they do these embeds, they're like oh, we get backlinks. Do you know why backlinks are valuable? It's because you can get more search engine traffic, higher search engine rankings.
You also need to test your call to actions. We thought that putting like powered by KISSmetrics et cetera would be powerful. It wasn't that powerful. Instead, doing things like analytics by, right, so-and-so company or conversion optimization by so-and-so company converted better than just putting the words powered by.
How fast is your app compared to others? They do a benchmark. Another one, kits, ebooks, PDFs. All good examples of free stuff that you can end up using. When you're doing this free stuff, you need to map it out to the customer decision making.
Growth hacking isn't just about driving more users, it's about providing more value, benefit to your customers. If you can do that, they'll continue to use what you have to offer and tell other people about your company. You also have no excuses to make money. Just because you see companies like Pinterest, Snapchat, being worth billions of dollars without making any money, doesn't mean you can do that as well. Those are very rare cases. Even in the US, they're very rare cases. Even in Silicon Valley, they're rare cases. Focus on actually making money.
Overall Score : 99 / 100
The NEW 2021 Complete Growth Hacking & Conversion Course (2021)
Overall Score : 99 / 100
Growth hacking techniques in Digital Marketing (2021) by Appy Pie Academy (2019)
Overall Score : 99 / 100