This 63-hour Udemy course takes a deep look at the introductory concepts of 3D modeling with Blender. It covers basic uses of Blender and delves deeper into CGI, combinations with real footage and creating your own materials. Upon completion, students are well past orientation and instead are working steadily with Blender.
Created by: GameDev.tv Team
Produced in 2020
Overall Score : 0 / 100
blender Awards Sponsored
- Course goes well beyond the scope of most Blender introductions and leaves students much more enabled to complete animation projects.
- Course is routinely updated to keep up with changes to Blender.
- Course is deep enough that even experienced Blender users find it illuminating.
- Subject matter is perhaps divided into too many small pieces and goes from accessible to cumbersome.
- Supplemental resources are light for a Udemy class.
- Use of keyboard shortcuts without explanation makes some sections a little harder to follow.
GameDev tv was created to help anyone learn how to develop, design and sell indie games. We have some of the best-selling and highest rating game development courses on Udemy. We have more than 600,000 students, and our aim is to make and maintain high quality courses that are engaging and entertaining for them. GameDev tv offers comprehensive courses on Unity, Blender, Unreal, coding in C#, C++ and more. Looking to learn about a topic that we don't cover? Visit our community page and let us know.