Complete React Hooks Course 2020: A - Z ( Scratch to React ) (Udemy.com)
React JS Hooks way ( Latest & Comprehensive) : Redux , React Router, Testing with Jest, Build Component Library
Created by: Hemil Patel
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- React Hooks from scratch
- Learn React Hooks way
- React Hooks advanced level
Course Depth & Coverage
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Need help deciding on a reactjs course? Or looking for more detail on Hemil Patel's Complete React Hooks Course 2020: A - Z ( Scratch to React )? Feel free to chat below.
Join CourseDuck's Online Learning Discord Community
This is a modern and comprehensive React JS course that focuses on only the latest version of React with hooks ( "no classes"). We will cover the following:
- Fundamentals like JSX, component communication, events, fragments, Higher Order Components, and more.
- Built-in hooks like useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext, useDebugValue, useMemo, useRef, useLayoutEffect.
- Build our own custom hooks.
- Global State Management with Redux and Redux thunk
- React Testing with Jest and React testing Library
- Beginner React developers
- React Developers moving to latest version of React
- 4.8 Rating
- 88 Reviews