25 Best + Free React Courses & Certificates 
- 1. Introduction to ReactJS [edX] - Best Free Course
- 2. The Beginner's Guide to React [egghead] - Best Practical Course
- 3. React Tutorial - Learn React - React Crash Course [YouTube] - Best Crash Course
- 4. Front-End Web Development with React [Coursera]
- 5. Awesome React [GitHub] - Best Text Based Course
- 6. Full-Stack Web Development with React Specialization [Coursera]
- 7. Intermediate React Fundamentals [Rithm School] - Best Advanced Course
- 8. Learn React for Free [Scrimba]
- 9. Introduction to the React Challenges [freeCodeCamp]
- 10. React Bootcamp [TylerMcGinnis.com]
As featured on Harvard EDU, Stackify and Inc - CourseDuck identifies and rates the Best React Courses, Tutorials, Providers and Certifications, based on 12,000+ student reviews, public mentions, recommendations, ratings and polling 5,000+ highly active StackOverFlow members. Learn more
- Udemy and Eduonix are best for practical, low cost and high quality React courses.
- Coursera, Udacity and EdX are the best providers for a React certificate, as many come from top Ivy League Universities.
- YouTube is best for free React crash courses.
- PluralSight, SkillShare and LinkedIn are the best monthly subscription platforms if you want to take multiple React courses.
- Independent Providers for React courses & certificates are generally hit or miss.
1% of jobs $62,000 - $73,499
2% of jobs $73,500 - $84,999
5% of jobs $85,000 - $96,499
9% of jobs $101,500 is the 25th percentile. Salaries below this are outliers.
$96,500 - $107,999
13% of jobs $108,000 - $119,499
14% of jobs The average salary is $122,721 a year
$119,500 - $130,999
16% of jobs $131,000 - $142,499
12% of jobs $143,000 is the 75th percentile. Salaries above this are outliers.
$142,500 - $153,999
10% of jobs $154,000 - $165,499
7% of jobs $165,500 - $177,000
4% of jobs
React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) (2021)
What You'll Learn
- Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web apps
- Apply for high-paid jobs or work as a freelancer in one the most-demanded sectors you can find in web dev right now
- Learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
Introduction to ReactJS (2017)
- Course is free to audit for those who dont need credits or certifications.
- Assignments and mini projects are invaluable source of information.
- Course provides an optional professional certificate to verify competency in the subject.
- Teaching style limits interaction with other people. Its an incredibly self-reliant course.
- The course certification is an additional charge and pricier than comparable classes.
- Course is surprisingly unpopular, leaving little peer review to gauge its accessibility for diverse students.
The Beginner's Guide to React (2017)
- Very few free video series have interactive projects like this course. It creates a unique hands-on learning experience with a reviewable web lecture series.
- Every video comes with a complete transcript. If anything is difficult to understand audibly, it can be read in text.
- Videos only can be accessed for free. Payment is only necessary to download the files for the full interactive experience.
- Downloadable files are only available to Egghead members. The course cannot be purchased individually.
- There is no instructor interaction. The most recent comment in the course was posted in 2018.
- The lack of direct interaction can leave users stuck if they have software or download problems.
React Tutorial - Learn React - React Crash Course (2018)
- Content is extremely organized. You can take a shortcut to any lesson with a single click.
- Entire course is 100 percent free to access, and as many times as you like.
- Course is frequently accessed and the course community is very active.
- The entire crash course is a single video. Be sure to write down timestamps with any breaks.
- While the community is active, the instructor does not reliably respond to questions and information requests.
- Content is ad-funded. Lessons are interrupted with brief ads and can disrupt the experience.
Front-End Web Development with React (2018)
- Course does not require an extensive background in coding or computer science.
- Course will take newcomers by the hand to make an easy introduction into React development.
- Course is built around a master project that will be revisited throughout. Helps to focus the learning.
- Course is introductory. This is not a comprehensive course on professional-grade usage of React. Advanced students will be disappointed.
- Course neglects automated testing.
- Supplemental help comes primarily from forums rather than from direct interaction with the instructor.
Awesome React (2014)
- This is a community-made master list. Every resource was added because React developers found it useful. It is React help for and by React users.
- This is likely the most comprehensive single source of information on React available anywhere.
- These resources are universal. From first-time users to professional React developers, everyone can benefit from this master list.
- This is not a professionally organized presentation of information. Its a master list of community-organized resources and it can be difficult to find exactly what you need.
- Downloading the culmination of resources would take weeks. The information is vast and not consolidated.
- Youre on your own. There is no central help to navigate this rabbit hole.
Full-Stack Web Development with React Specialization (2018)
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Intermediate React Fundamentals (2017)
Overall Score : 99 / 100
Learn React for Free (2017)
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Introduction to the React Challenges (2018)
Overall Score : 82 / 100
React Bootcamp (2017)
Overall Score : 98 / 100