Dive in and learn React.js from scratch! Learn Reactjs, Hooks, Redux, React Routing, Animations, Next.js and way more!
Created by: Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmuller
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web apps
- Apply for high-paid jobs or work as a freelancer in one the most-demanded sectors you can find in web dev right now
- Learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
redux Awards Sponsored
What's this course about?
Learn React or dive deeper into it. Learn the theory, solve assignments, practice in demo projects and build one big application which is improved throughout the course: The Burger Builder!
More details please!
React to the rescue!
React is all about components - basically custom HTML elements - with which you can quickly build amazing and powerful web apps. Just build a component once, configure it to your needs, dynamically pass data into it (or listen to your own events!) and re-use it as often as needed.
Need to display a list of users in your app? It's as simple as creating a "User" component and outputting it as often as needed.
This course will start at the very basics and explain what exactly React is and how you may use it (and for which kind of apps). Thereafter, we'll go all the way from basic to advanced. We'll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like react-router and Redux.
By the end of the course, you can build amazing React (single page) applications!
A detailed list with the course content can be found below.
Who's teaching you in this course?
My name is Maximilian Schwarzmller, I'm a freelance web developer and worked with React in many projects. I'm also a 5-star rated instructor here on Udemy. I cover React's most popular alternatives - Vue and Angular - as well as many other topics. I know what I'm talking about and I know where the pain points can be found.
It's my goal to get you started with React as quick as possible and ensure your success. But I don't just focus on students getting started. I want everyone to benefit from my courses, that's why we'll dive deeply into React and why I made sure to also share knowledge that's helpful to advanced React developers.
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if ...
- ...you're experienced with Angular or Vue but want to dive into React
- ...know the React basics but want to refresh them and/ or dive deeper
- ...already worked quite a bit with React but want to dive deeper and see it all come together in a bigger app
- The "What", "Why" and "How"
- React Basics (Base features, syntax and concepts)
- Managing state with class-based components and React Hooks
- How to output lists and conditional content
- Styling of React components
- A deep dive into the internals of React and advanced component features
- How to access Http content from within React apps (AJAX)
- Redux, Redux, Redux ... from basics to advanced!
- Forms and form validation in React apps
- An introduction to unit testing
- An introduction to Next.js
- React app deployment instructions
- ...and much more!
- Students who want to learn how to build reactive and fast web apps
- Anyone who's interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
Bundling the courses and know how of successful instructors, Academind strives to deliver high quality online education.
Online Education, Real-Life Success - that's what Academind stands for. Learn topics like web development, data analyses and more in a fun and engaging way.
Currently, you can find courses published by Maximilian Schwarzmuller and Manuel Lorenz, more instructors to come!
Keep learning!Experience as (Web) Developer
Starting out at the age of 13 I never stopped learning new programming skills and languages. Early I started creating websites for friends and just for fun as well. Besides web development I also explored Python and other non-web-only languages. This passion has since lasted and lead to my decision of working as a freelance web developer and consultant. The success and fun I have in this job is immense and really keeps that passion burningly alive.
Starting web development on the backend (PHP with Laravel, NodeJS, Python) I also became more and more of a frontend developer using modern frameworks like React, Angular or VueJS 2 in a lot of projects. I love both worlds nowadays!
As a self-taught developer I had the chance to broaden my horizon by studying Business Administration where I hold a Master's degree. That enabled me to work in a major strategy consultancy as well as a bank. While learning, that I enjoy development more than these fields, the time in this sector greatly improved my overall experience