The Best Courses to Learn Redux in 2020
As featured on Harvard EDU, Stackify and Inc - CourseDuck identifies and rates the Best Redux Courses, Tutorials, Providers and Certifications, based on 12,000+ student reviews, public mentions, recommendations, ratings and polling 5,000+ highly active StackOverFlow members. Learn more
- 1. React Router and Redux [edX] - Best Free Course
- 2. Getting Started with Redux [egghead] - Best Practical Course
- 3. Redux Crash Course With React [YouTube] - Best Crash Course
- 4. Advanced React and Redux: 2020 Edition [Udemy] - Best Paid Course
- 5. React Redux Tutorial [YouTube] - Best NEW Course
- 6. A Complete React Redux Tutorial for Beginners (2019) [daveceddia.com] - Best Text Based Course
- 7. Full-Stack Redux Tutorial [teropa.info] - Best Advanced Course
- 8. Redux Fundamentals [Pluralsight]
- 9. Redux in Action [Manning Publications]
- 10. Redux - The best way to learn Redux [tylermcginnis.com]
Modern React with Redux [2020 Update] (2020)
- Course has been completely updated for 2020.
- Covers a good range of concepts. Students will be able to work with Redux when theyre done.
- Hands-on practice is paired well with theory for a rounded working knowledge.
- Even in this course, Redux is still hard and a prohibitive part of the experience.
- Instructor explains mistakes before the preferred method, and it gets confusing.
- Instructor speech is a little slow.
React Router and Redux (2018)
- Course combines several complicated topics to prepare students for routing in app development.
- Standalone course has an available certificate. No extra classes are required.
- Course stays focused on a streamlined topic to empower students with a specific skill set.
- Intermediate level means students need pre-existing proficiency with React and Redux.
- Course puts a lot of information into only three modules.
- Course will not leave students with proficiency in basic networking.
Getting Started with Redux (2018)
- Deep look at front-end development teaches students a valuable lesson at length.
- Covers all of the basics of Redux.
- Taught by a renowned instructor, Dan Abramov.
- You better already know React before starting this course.
- Course is made of sub-five-minute lessons. It could combine some of them for efficiency.
- Teaches a lot of tricks rather than a comprehensive approach to app development.
Redux Crash Course With React (2018)
- All tutorial code is available on Github.
- Provides a concise introduction to Redux and React app development.
- Successfully simplifies one of the hardest aspects of front-end development.
- There is no direct help for students who get lost along the way.
- Course assumes substantial familiarity with coding and app development.
- There is little explanation for subtle coding decisions.