This course is over 50 hours in length and covers the process of building single page applications with React and Redux. It aims for mastery of the covered concepts, rather than cursory familiarity.
Created by: Stephen Grider
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and Redux
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Redux applications
- Realize the power of building composable components
- Be the engineer who explains how Redux works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
reactjs Awards Sponsored
Congratulations! You've found the most popular, most complete, and most up-to-date resource online for learning React and Redux!
Thousands of other engineers have learned React and Redux, and you can too. This course uses a time-tested, battle-proven method to make sure you understand exactly how React and Redux work, and will get you a new job working as a software engineer or help you build that app you've always been dreaming about.
The difference between this course and all the others: you will understand the design patterns used by top companies to build massively popular web apps.
What will you build?
This course features hundreds of videos with dozens of custom diagrams to help you understand how React and Redux work. No prior experience with either is necessary. Through tireless, patient explanations and many interesting practical examples, you'll learn the fundamentals of building dynamic and live web apps using React.
Each topic included in this course is added incrementally, to make sure that you have a solid foundation of knowledge. You'll find plenty of discussion added in to help you understand exactly when and where to use each feature of React and Redux.
My guarantee to you: there is no other course online that teaches more features of React and Redux. This is the most comprehensive resource there is.
Below is a partial list of the topics you'll find in this course:
- Master the fundamental features of React, including JSX, state, and props
- From square one, understand how to build reusable components
- Dive into the source code of Redux to understand how it works behind the scenes
- Test your knowledge and hone your skills with numerous coding exercises
- Integrate React with advanced browser features, even geolocation API's!
- Use popular styling libraries to build beautiful apps
- Master different techniques of deployment so you can show off the apps you build!
- See different methods of building UI's through composition of components
This is the course I wanted to take when I first learned React: complete, up-to-date, and clear.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers looking to learn React
- Developers who want to grow out of just using jQuery
- Engineers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts
- Course has been completely updated for 2020.
- Covers a good range of concepts. Students will be able to work with Redux when theyre done.
- Hands-on practice is paired well with theory for a rounded working knowledge.
- Even in this course, Redux is still hard and a prohibitive part of the experience.
- Instructor explains mistakes before the preferred method, and it gets confusing.
- Instructor speech is a little slow.