Front-End Web Development with React
Developed by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, this Coursera course covers front-end development with React. It is a course for beginners that covers the essentials of using the React library to build web applications.
Created by: Jogesh K. Muppala
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Introduction to React
- Single page applications
- Flow architecture
- Client-server communication
Course Depth & Coverage
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Need help deciding on a react js course? Or looking for more detail on Jogesh K. Muppala's Front-End Web Development with React? Feel free to chat below.
Join CourseDuck's Online Learning Discord Community
- Course does not require an extensive background in coding or computer science.
- Course will take newcomers by the hand to make an easy introduction into React development.
- Course is built around a master project that will be revisited throughout. Helps to focus the learning.
- Course is introductory. This is not a comprehensive course on professional-grade usage of React. Advanced students will be disappointed.
- Course neglects automated testing.
- Supplemental help comes primarily from forums rather than from direct interaction with the instructor.
- 4.7 Rating
- 160 Reviews
Jogesh K. Muppala
Jogesh is an Associate Professor of Computer Science and Engineering at the School of Engineering, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He received his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Duke University in 1991.