The Beginner's Guide to React
Kent C. Dodds created this guide to get first-timers through all of the basics of React JS. Its a video tutorial series that takes students through downloadable HTML files that creates an interactive learning experience.
Created by: Kent C. Dodds
Produced in 2017
What you will learn
- How to create HTML elements with Reacts API
- Creating React components.
- Re-rendering React applications.
- Managing memory leaks.
- Making HTTP requests.
- Building and deploying a React application.
Course Depth & Coverage
Overall Score : 0 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Need help deciding on a react js course? Or looking for more detail on Kent C. Dodds's The Beginner's Guide to React? Feel free to chat below.
Join CourseDuck's Online Learning Discord Community
react js Awards Best Practical Course
- Very few free video series have interactive projects like this course. It creates a unique hands-on learning experience with a reviewable web lecture series.
- Every video comes with a complete transcript. If anything is difficult to understand audibly, it can be read in text.
- Videos only can be accessed for free. Payment is only necessary to download the files for the full interactive experience.
- Downloadable files are only available to Egghead members. The course cannot be purchased individually.
- There is no instructor interaction. The most recent comment in the course was posted in 2018.
- The lack of direct interaction can leave users stuck if they have software or download problems.
- 0.0 Rating
- 0 Reviews
Kent C. Dodds