Kent C. Dodds created this guide to get first-timers through all of the basics of React JS. Its a video tutorial series that takes students through downloadable HTML files that creates an interactive learning experience.
Created by: Kent C. Dodds
Produced in 2017
What you will learn
- How to create HTML elements with Reacts API
- Creating React components.
- Re-rendering React applications.
- Managing memory leaks.
- Making HTTP requests.
- Building and deploying a React application.
Overall Score : 92 / 100
react js Awards Best Practical Course
- Very few free video series have interactive projects like this course. It creates a unique hands-on learning experience with a reviewable web lecture series.
- Every video comes with a complete transcript. If anything is difficult to understand audibly, it can be read in text.
- Videos only can be accessed for free. Payment is only necessary to download the files for the full interactive experience.
- Downloadable files are only available to Egghead members. The course cannot be purchased individually.
- There is no instructor interaction. The most recent comment in the course was posted in 2018.
- The lack of direct interaction can leave users stuck if they have software or download problems.