What you will learn
- Learn the fundamentals of java and oops
- Learn the building blocks of a java program
- Handle Exceptions
- Read and Write files
- Use flow control and looping statements
- Implement encapsulation polymorphism inheritance and abstraction
- Write multi threaded programs
- Understand and use Garbage Collection
- Learn and create the different types of inner classes
- Understand and master Strings
- Learn collections in depth
- Use functional interfaces and lambda expressions
- Understand the internal of JVM
- Interview Question updated regularly
- All in quick and easy steps
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- Master the Object Oriented Features and Java Language
- Install JDK and the Eclipse IDE
- Execute your first java program and understand the building blocks of a java program
- Learn Static and Non Static Contexts used in every java program
- Define logic using conditional statements,looping constructs
- Use packages to organize code
- Implement inheritance,abstraction, polymorphism and encapsulation
- Understand interfaces, their importance, and their uses
- Use abstract classes and interfaces to implement abstraction
- Develop Multithreaded applications.
- Hand Exceptions
- Read and Write files using the I/O Streams API
- Understand and use the various Java Collection Classes
- Learn and use the java 8 features such as lambdas,functional interfaces,predicates etc in simple terms
- Learn the internals of the Java Virtual Machine
- Java,Eclipse IDE(Installation is covered in easy setup section)
- Developers who are getting started with java
- Testers who want to learn java quickly and in depth
- Experienced developers who want to learn Java 8 features
- Experienced developers who want to understand the internals of JVM
- Anyone who want to learn java quickly and in depth
Bharath Thippireddy is an entrepreneur, software architect and public speaker while teaching over 200000+ students on Udemy.
He is a Sun Certified Developer, Web Component Developer, Business Component Developer, Web Services Developer.
While working for companies like Oracle, HP, TCS, Siemens and NCR he has architected applications using Java, JEE, Java Script and SOA technologies.
He loves learning new things both in technology and personal development and shares them on YouTube and his web site - "Sharing is learning!". He have mentored students in class room trainings as well as in the corporate world both in India as well as in USA.
He has spoken on technical topics at several agile conferences. While in India he also voluntarily teaches interview and soft skills at Vivekananda Kendra.
You can follow his adventures on YouTube,Instagram and Facebook Page.
Students also recommend
4.8 (12 Reviews)
- Provider: University of Helsinki MOOC
4.4 (51 Reviews)
- Provider: Udemy
- Time: 16h
4.5 (13 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 22h