Build Decentralized Application using VueJS and Smart Contracts written in Solidity
Created by: Borislav Borisov
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Learn how to create simple smart contracts
- Learn how to develop Decentralized Applications
Overall Score : 100 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- how to write basic smart contract
- how to test contracts in remix - the Ethereum smart contract online editor
- how to start a dapp project from scratch
- how to install tailwindcss and start using utility first classes
- how to config truffle
- how to deploy our contract
- how to run local blockchain using truffle
- how to use VueJS state management(vuex) for managing our dapp state
- how to write interactive frontends
- how to use web3js library to connect to our local blockchain
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate developers who are curious how to create decentralized applications. This course is not for absolute beginners.
Experience as Developer
I started with programming back in days when I got accepted in Technical School Of Electronic Systems, Major Software Development. We were programing in C, and C++, Java and Delphi. I have always wanted to make my horizons bigger and learn more languages so I never stopped learning. When I graduated I started working as .NET developer, mainly writing APIs for our front end developers working with EmberJS.
I wanted to improve my skills so I got introduced to Laravel framework and felt in love immediately. Same happened with VueJS. So far I have been doing freelance Full Stack development and I really enjoy it.
From the beginning of 2017 I have new passion - cryptocurrencies. I am writing decentralized applications with Solidity and trying to follow best practices while doing so.
Experience as Instructor
I have been mentor on many hackatons and I always received great feedback. I love when I teach people something and can see ideas and parks in their eyes - inspiring people is both hard and easy job - because you need to lead by example.