What you will learn
- Select a Unity project to develop from scratch.
- In-editor tutorials.
- Creative mods.
- Completing your first video game.
Course Depth & Coverage
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
This course will take you from zero knowledge of Unity to being able to create, customize, and share your first game project.
- Learning focuses on real-world experience. The completely hands-on approach is compelling and effective.
- Entire introductory platform is free to access.
- Great way to foster interest in computer science and using Unity.
- It's a fairly self-structured experience. Students can get lost in the materials without a clear path to follow.
- Completely skips theoretical fundamentals. It might make programming fun, but some lessons are staples for a reason.
- Designed for all ages. Anyone with a computer science background should not start with Unity here.