Learn the key concepts and basic workflow for Git and GitHub with this easy to follow, top rated, bootcamp-style course!
Created by: Jason Taylor
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Learn the key concepts of the Git source control system
- Step through the entire basic Git workflow
- Configure SSH for authentication
- Create and use a remote repository on GitHub
Overall Score : 88 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
git Awards Sponsored
This course is designed to cut academic theory to just the key concepts and focus on basics tasks in Git in order to be productive quickly. Students can expect to learn the minimum needed to start using Git in less than an hour.
Recent Course Updates
- October 17th: Added Updates and Errata section
- Anyone interested in using source control and specifically Git
- Software engineers, developers, and programmers new to Git