394 Best + Free Git Courses & Certification [UPDATED]
As featured on Harvard EDU, Stackify and Inc - CourseDuck identifies and rates the Best Git Courses, Tutorials, Providers and Certifications, based on 12,000+ student reviews, public mentions, recommendations, ratings and polling 5,000+ highly active StackOverFlow members. Learn more
- 1. Web Development 101 [TheOdinProject]
- 2. Git a Web Developer Job: Mastering the Modern Workflow [Udemy]
- 3. Programming for Data Science with Python [Udacity]
- 4. Version Control with Git [Udacity]
- 5. Software Development Process [Udacity]
- 6. Ruby on Rails: Training and Skills to Build Web Applications [Udemy]
- 7. Learn Selenium with Java,Cucumber + Live Project [Udemy]
- 8. Introduction to using Git [Udemy]
- 9. DevOps CI CD with Jenkins Maven Git and Pipeline [Udemy]
- 10. Starting with Git & GitHub [Udemy]
Web Development 101 (2013)
- This introduction covers substantial ground, but it is only the beginning. A complete path to web development is available through continued learning.
- Online community appears more dedicated to success than most, making it an invaluable resource.
- Self-paced learning lets you get back what you put into the learning process.
- Similar to free-range parenting, the Odin method is all about self-sufficiency. Those who do best being led by the hand will not succeed here.
- This is priming students for deep mastery of concepts. Information is dense compared to other introductory courses.