Learn and master GraphQL by building real web apps with React and Node
Created by: Stephen Grider
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and GraphQL
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring GraphQL servers
- Realize the power of building flexible data schemas
- Be the engineer who explains how GraphQL works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Become fluent in the ecosystem supporting GraphQL, including the differences between Apollo and Relay
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
If you're tired of spinning your wheels trying to figure out what type of backend server to use, this is the course for you.
Authentication? You will learn it. Apollo Data? Included. Integration with React? Of course!
This course will get you up and running with GraphQL quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React applications quickly.
Both OSX and Windows supported.
We'll start by mastering the fundamentals of GraphQL, including data types, schemas, and integration with Express and React. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing. Special attention has been paid to creating code that you'll be able to make use of on your own fantastic projects.
If you are new to GraphQL, or if you've been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don't quite 'get it', this is the GraphQL course for you! To learn GraphQL you have to understand it.
- Learn how to use GraphQL's schema to define relations between your data objects
- Learn the process of combining a backend server with a front end React
- Master the process of thinking about your applications data in terms of a graph structure
- Grasp the difference between GraphQL, Apollo, and Relay, and when to use each
- Develop apps that are unique, fun, and responsive.
- Build servers that can be used with both React and React Native applications
- Master handling authentication with GraphQL
- Learn the core principles of navigation with React Router and GraphQL
- Programmers looking to learn GraphQL