The Cornish College of the Arts created this Kadenze course to build Photoshop and Illustrator skills among students. By focusing on a series of projects, the course shows students how to utilize the software resources that can bring their visions to life. Spread over 5 week-long sections, the course is budgeted for 50 hours of total learning time. It is available for free and can be taken for college credit for $300.
Created by: Junichi Tsuneoka
Produced in 2015
Overall Score : 0 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
photoshop Awards Best Free Course
- Class is centered around a final project to ensure students develop the practical skills necessary to succeed in graphic illustration.
- Course can be taken for fun, for a certificate or for college credit.
- Course does a great job of teaching what makes a good illustration just as much as the mechanics of crafting the illustration.
- Considering it is a college course, the lack of instructor participation is alarming. This is largely a self-study course.
- Despite being an introductory course, it assumes proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Course does not provide supplemental information for utilizing the tools covered in the material.
Junichi Tsuneoka was born and raised in Japan and, upon graduating Waseda University in Tokyo, arrived in the US at the end of 20th century. Being a graphic designer at Modern Dog Design Co. for six years really made a great impact on Junichi'sdesign career. Because of that experience, Junichi founded STUDIO STUBBORN SIDEBURN to broaden his visual communication and to employ his visual language in art, illustarion, and design.