Created by: Bogdan Stashchuk
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Learn and understand ES6 features such as Arrow functions, Destructuring, Default function parameters, Template Literals, Array helper methods, Classes
- Understand proper methods to work with Arrays - map, forEach, re
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
This course includes more than 70 CHALLENGES and all exercise files are available in Git repositories.
Than you will learn new features included in ES6, ES7 etc.
In separate sections we will discuss Babel, NPM, Webpack and MongoDB.
All videos have different labels:
- LECTURE: in those videos I explain different features and concepts of the language. Main main goal in those videos is to teach you HOW specific feature work under the hood. I don't teach HOW TO USE feature.
Instead I teach you WHY and HOW specific feature works.
- PRACTICE: here I will dive into the coding and show you different real-world examples of the usage of specific feature. Usually I will present to you several examples for each specific feature. I strongly recommend you to follow me in those videos and code along with me.
- CHALLENGE: each challenge (except simple and short challenges) has START and FINISH branches with task and solution. PLEASE don't skip challenges even if you are already familiar with the topic. Try to solve each challenge yourself.
- DEMO: in some videos I will demonstrate you examples where you don't necessarily need to follow me and code along with me
See you onboard!Who this course is for:
- Developers with knowledge of other programming languages such as Python, Java, C++ etc
- 4.8 Rating
- 48 Reviews
Experienced instructor with great practical background.
I teach complex stuff in easy step-by-step manner.
All my courses include practical exercises which allow you to follow me from the start of any course till the end. You will perform all tasks the same way I will do in my video lectures. Also you will get a lot of challenges to solve yourself. Of course we will discuss solution of each challenge together.
All you need is to have Mac or PC with installed software as written in each course requirements.
See you on my courses!
Students also recommend
4.7 (105 Reviews)
- Provider: Udemy
- Time: 66.5h
4.9 (21 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 5h
Code! Programming with p5.js for Beginners (2019)
4.2 (14 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 7h