What you will learn
- Understand how streams works
- Low level details of NodeJs
- Handling backpressure in streams
- How pipe, pause, resume API works
Overall Score : 98 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
This course gives you a solid understanding of how streams are working under the hood and at the same time, how one should use them too. The different types of streams will be explained. The following items would be covered:
1. Streams , why its required
2. Different types of Streams
3. Backpressure in Streams.
4. How to use pipe, pause, resume API
5. Understanding how internally Streams works!
Few reviews of this course:
"Good course. Helps on understanding streams. Examples were also simple and clear. handling of back pressure was really good. I recommend for even experienced node ppl who doesnt have knowledge on this. Atlast wish could have added more examples."
"Good introduction on streams. I guess none of the course here on udemy touches on this! Thanks for the course. Really needed for node beginner !"
Yes by the end of the course you will be knowing all underlying concepts of streams. So do you want to become a NodeJS Ninja? Then sign up today!Who this course is for:
- Who wants to extend their NodeJs skills
- Understand at low level, how NodeJs works
- Building Scalable applications using Streams
- Understand how different types of Streams works
Hi this is Anto. Well, I have around 3+ years Experience in Software development. During my software development there will be lot of learnings for me. I want my learnings to be shared with others! There are tough times when I learn the things. I want it to be easily sharable to others.
I still remember my teacher saying "If you want to understand one thing, you need to teach it". And thats exactly I have been doing in my company and also over here! I'm mostly into web development using Java and front-end technologies. I'm a teacher at my office and over here as well! :)
Apart from work, I'm an open source contributor to Groovy, Selenium and React Js. Member of JUG Chennai!