Learn advanced and powerful C# scripting techniques for building professional-grade games in Unity
Created by: 3dmotive LLC
Produced in 2016
What you will learn
- Understand the mathematics behind 3D games to create motion, animation and believable behaviours
- See real-world case studies in applying C# to solve game development problems
- Develop time-saving techniques for building complex gameplay mechanics
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
(Students - please look under Section 1 / Lecture 1 downloads for the source files associated with the lesson.)
More about the Instructor:
Alan Thorn is a game developer, author and educator with 15 years industry experience. He makes games for PC desktop, Mobile and VR. He founded 'Wax Lyrical Games' and created the award-winning game 'Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok', working as designer, programmer and artist. He has written sixteen technical books on game development and presented ten video training courses, covering game-play programming, Unity development, and 3D modelling. He has worked in game development education as a visiting lecturer for the 'National Film and Television School', as a Lead Teacher for 'Uppingham School', and is currently a Senior Lecturer at 'Teesside University' where he helps students develop the skills needed for their ideal role in the games industry.Who this course is for:
- Indie Developers, Game Development Students, Hobbyists and Professionals seeking to improve their skillset
- This course is not intended for beginners!
3dmotive is High Quality 3d and Game Art Training by Industry Pros! Whether you are brand new to the world of Game Art, 3d, Architecture or Film - or maybe just interested in brushing up your techniques for intermediate or advanced levels of 3d with a focus on video games, 3dmotive is your one-stop-shop for all your 3d and Game Art related tutorials! Got questions? Interested in a new course topic? Let us know!