Learn Unity engine and C# while developing a fast and efficient workflow for creating a top down RPG and future projects
Created by: Michael Doyon
Produced in 2017
What you will learn
- Create a 2D Top down game
- Create and implement RPG elements in a video game
- Use the latest tools from Unity Technology
- Learn Workflow tips to speed up the development of your games
Overall Score : 76 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
In this Unity course, you will:
- Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements
- Use the Animator and animations to save precious coding time
- Use the new Tilemap system
- Collect and destroy game objects
- Navigate the Unity Engine
- Use C# Inheritence
- And more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Unity
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create a 2D Game using very minimal and optimal art
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Collision Detection
- Anyone who wants to learn about Inheritence
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create a Combat System
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Unity Messages
- Anyone who wants to learn the new TileMap tool
- Anyone who wants to learn Multi-Sprite Editing
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
Ubisoft employee that now teaches both in the real world, and the internet.
Previously professional gamer, still kicking on some popular multiplayer titles.
In the past few years, i took my personal passion of developing games, playing games, making videos and decided to mash it all together. This is how i made it here, and i like it here.