Building Strong Foundation to Resize your Knowledge
Created by: Kiarus Enterprises
Produced in 2015
What you will learn
- Learn how to use jQuery to work with the DOM, use events, effects and animations, AJAX, JSON
- Learn how to create interactive AJAX forms.
- By the completion of this course, you will be able to build complete interactive web applications using the jQuery.
- Learn complete code and structure with UI and Style.css which adds to the foundation of the course
- Become awesome jQuery Specialist
- Learn and understand In-depth functions of JQuery
- On successful completion of this course, you will be able to build complex interactive web applications using the jQuery
Overall Score : 88 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
By the completion of this course, you will be able to build complete interactive web applications using the jQuery. Why you should learn JQuery?
- jQuery is free, open source software. The modular approach to the jQuery library allows the creation of powerful dynamic web pages and web applications.
- jQuery's syntax is designed to make it easier to navigate a document, select DOM elements, create animations, handle events and develop Ajax applications.
Last updated:June 30, 2015.Who this course is for:
- Web Developers
- Web Designers
- Application Programmers, Designers and Developers
- Mobile Apps Developers
- Beginners who want to learn jQuery from basics to advanced
- Anyone who wants to make their jQuery foundation strong
Kiarus is in beta and the courses we'll be running this year there are many more on the way are all pilot courses. This allows us to shape and refine how it all works, using feedback and ideas from our learners. It is important to us to craft a high quality courses which is tailored specifically to our students' needs, so we want to spend the time listening.
So we're looking to our first learners to tell us about their experience of the site and suggest improvements.