A collaboration between 8 instructors! Jump into Python, TensorFlow, PyCharm, API & CIFAR-10 for mobile developmemnt.
Created by: Mammoth Interactive
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Code in multiple programming languages
- Understand and expand on machine learning concepts for your own projects
- Make facial fraud detection models & a stock market prediction app.
- Understand data visualization, Apache Spark, SQL, NLP, Matplotlib
- Design and build stunning data visualizations with D3. js.
- Use Flask, a micro web framework written in Python, for web app development
- Make apps for Mac with Xcode and Swift
- Design apps, icons, landing pages, and animations with Sketch
- Produce YouTube videos, live action gaming, marketing videos, screen captures & presentations with Camtasia
- Code in C#
Overall Score : 100 / 100
A wildly successful Kickstarter funded this course
Apps driven by machine learning are the future of mobile app development. The amount of detail going into this course is unprecedented.
Python, Java, PyCharm, Android Studio and MNIST. Learn to code and build apps! Use machine learning models in hands-on projects.
Explore machine learning concepts. Learn how to use TensorFlow 1.4.1 to build, train,and test machine learning models. We explore Python 3.6.2 and Java 8 languages, and how to use PyCharm 2017.2.3 and Android Studio 3 to build apps.
The material is easy to follow and well constructed. The instructor covers theory and implementation, and it is deep, with real world examples.
We explains the syntax of the code with each step. We are thorough and explains how the syntax works as we shows you how to write it and what it does and how it functions.
Lessons are straight to the point, easy to follow, and perfect for people who are learning the more intermediate to advanced coding techniques. It is a great tutorial package with A HUGE library of steps.
- Learn to code in Python and Java
- Learn to use PyCharm and Android Studio
- Build apps
- Get to know TensorFlow, the open source machine learning framework for everyone
- Explore the CIFAR-10 image dataset
- Build an image classifier model from scratch
- Classify images by training a model
- Get all source files for your quick reference
- And much more!
Enroll now to join the Mammoth community!Who this course is for:
- Anyone from beginner to advanced - this course takes you from no experience to specialized topics
- Anyone who wants to learn machine learning, and web/app/game development.
- Anyone who wants the largest hour count per dollar value.
"I absolutely love this course. This is such a comprehensive course that was well worth the money I spent and a lot more. Will definitely be looking at more Mammoth Interactive courses when I finish this." Student Matt W.
"Very good at explaining the basics then building to more complex features." Student Kevin L.
Mammoth Interactive has been contracted to produce epic soundtracks, addicting levels, rock solid programming and business development. John Bura is has been a successful Udemy instructor since 2011. John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.
Students also recommend
4.6 (15 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 19h
4.3 (20 Reviews)
- Provider: fast.ai
- Time: 30h
4.9 (481 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 7h