Comprehensive Machine Learning series covering everything from linear regression to neural networks provided by a famous YouTube instructor, Sentdex. This tutorial features 72 videos, and it's ideal for learners that have a basic understanding of Python.
Created by: Harrison Kinsley
Produced in 2016
What you will learn
- Use Titanic Dataset to learn K-Means and Mean Shift clustering algorithms
- Predict stock prices using linear regression
- Train a neural network to play the CartPole game
- Build your own algorithms in Python from scratch
- Get familiar with Kaggle Data Science Bowl competition
- Use Scikit-Learn to apply algorithms
- K-Nearest Neighbors and Support Vector Machine classification algorithms
- Recurrent and Convolutional Neural Networks with TensorFlow
- Theory and application of important Machine Learning concepts
- Much, Much more!
machine learning Awards Best YouTube Tutorial
- In-depth tutorial covering many major topics of Machine Learning.
- Great for beginners as well as intermediate level learners.
- Interesting and knowledgeable instructor with practical approach to learning.
- Requires foundational knowledge in data science and Python.
Harrison Kinsley is a husband, runner, friend of all dogs, programmer, teacher, and entrepreneur. He likes to learn and build with technology. He is a founder of multiple businesses, all of which leverage the Python programming language. From using Flask web development on all of his business sites, to Scikit-Learn and Pandas for machine learning and data analysis with Ensmo.com, to the Natural Language Toolkit for natural language processing with Sentdex.com, to teaching a massive variety of Python programming topics on PythonProgramming.net, Python and programming is a major part of his life and work.
Students also recommend
15 (15 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 19h
20 (20 Reviews)
- Provider: fast.ai
- Time: 30h
481 (481 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 7h