30 Best + Free Angular Courses & Certification [UPDATED]
- 1. Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS [Coursera] - Best Free Course
- 2. Write Code. Learn Angular [Independent course] - Best Practical Course
- 3. Angular Crash Course [YouTube] - Best Crash Course
- 4. Learn Angular 8 from Scratch for Beginners [YouTube] - Best NEW Course
- 5. A Better Way to Learn AngularJS [Thinkster] - Best Text Based Course
- 6. Angular - Mastering the Basics [Udemy]
- 7. Advanced Angular [edX] - Best Advanced Course
- 9. AngularJS Tutorial [W3Schools]
- 10. New to AngularJS 1.x? Start learning here [egghead]
As featured on Harvard EDU, Stackify and Inc - CourseDuck identifies and rates the Best Angular Courses, Tutorials, Providers and Certifications, based on 12,000+ student reviews, public mentions, recommendations, ratings and polling 5,000+ highly active StackOverFlow members. Learn more
- Udemy and Eduonix are best for practical, low cost and high quality Angular courses.
- Coursera, Udacity and EdX are the best providers for a Angular certificate, as many come from top Ivy League Universities.
- YouTube is best for free Angular crash courses.
- PluralSight, SkillShare and LinkedIn are the best monthly subscription platforms if you want to take multiple Angular courses.
- Independent Providers for Angular courses & certificates are generally hit or miss.
1% of jobs $62,500 - $73,999
3% of jobs $74,000 - $85,499
8% of jobs $96,500 is the 25th percentile. Salaries below this are outliers.
$85,500 - $96,999
12% of jobs $97,000 - $108,499
15% of jobs The average salary is $118,811 a year
$108,500 - $119,999
16% of jobs $120,000 - $131,499
15% of jobs $136,500 is the 75th percentile. Salaries above this are outliers.
$131,500 - $142,999
11% of jobs $143,000 - $154,499
6% of jobs $154,500 - $165,999
5% of jobs $166,000 - $177,500
3% of jobs
Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS (2018)
- Course focuses on efficient development practices and arms students with real-world skills.
- Course does a great job of presenting best practices to accelerate the learning curve.
- Course is surprisingly thorough for such an accessible presentation of information.
- Course was built on an older version of Angular. While the lessons are universal, the interface and subtleties have changed with newer versions.
- Course is thorough but does not delve into advanced concepts. Non-beginners will be underwhelmed.
- Course underrepresents native JS concepts.
Write Code. Learn Angular (2014)
- Course is built entirely around hands-on learning. There are no lectures, only examples and practice.
- Lessons stem from community organization and focus on issues AngularJS developers have deemed important.
- Free-form instruction allows students to fully dictate how they pace the lessons and use the information.
- Presentation is extremely basic. No video or audio instruction exists. It reads much like a textbook, and the dry presentation will be challenging for some.
- There is no teacher or community interaction. Students fly completely solo.
- Code examples are limited. Students will have to explore external resources to truly master the concepts here.
Angular Crash Course (2019)
- Course is short and dense. A beginners course can be completed in roughly an hour and 30 minutes.
- Pace is surprisingly palatable considering the amount of information packed into a short lesson.
- Course is entirely free to access and does not need any paywall restricted information for students to succeed.
- Course has nomenclature issues that can make it difficult to keep track of files while going through some processes.
- The YouTube course was posted more than a year ago. The instructor is not still available for rapid responses and feedback.
- No table of contents or pre-linked timestamps. Do it in one session or else risk getting a little lost.
Learn Angular 8 from Scratch for Beginners (2019)
- Its short and easy. Youll be hard-pressed to find a better introduction to Angular 8 on the internet.
- Community is still active, and it is a great resource to expand your involvement and understanding of course materials.
- Entire video course is supplemented with a free written tutorial.
- Content moves fast. Theres a lot to cover and less than an hour to cover it.
- This course alone is not enough to master Angular 8, and it is not part of a deeper series. It is only a crash course.
- Focuses a little too much on pre-written code. Those with a weaker coding background may have trouble keeping up with this presentation.
A Better Way to Learn AngularJS (2013)
- Course is a great starting point for app developers who have never used Angular JS.
- Course does a great job of leading students into deeper and more challenging concepts. Many comparable courses stay too easy or advance too quickly.
- App developers should be equipped to start working with AngularJS upon completion of the course.
- Free users will be frequently annoyed by subscription and upgrade requests.
- Course relies heavily on third-party supplemental instruction.
Angular - Mastering the Basics (2018)
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Advanced Angular (2018)
Overall Score : 99 / 100
Overall Score : 96 / 100
AngularJS Tutorial (2014)
Overall Score : 82 / 100
New to AngularJS 1.x? Start learning here (2014)
Overall Score : 99 / 100
Building Angular and Node Apps with Authentication (2017)
Overall Score : 99 / 100