2 Best + Free Figma Courses & Certification [UPDATED]
- 1. Learn Figma - UI/UX Design Essential Training [Udemy] - Best Paid Course
- 2. The Complete Figma UX/UI App Design Course For Beginners [Udemy]
As featured on Harvard EDU, Stackify and Inc - CourseDuck identifies and rates the Best Figma Courses, Tutorials, Providers and Certifications, based on 12,000+ student reviews, public mentions, recommendations, ratings and polling 5,000+ highly active StackOverFlow members. Learn more
- Udemy and Eduonix are best for practical, low cost and high quality Figma courses.
- Coursera, Udacity and EdX are the best providers for a Figma certificate, as many come from top Ivy League Universities.
- YouTube is best for free Figma crash courses.
- PluralSight, SkillShare and LinkedIn are the best monthly subscription platforms if you want to take multiple Figma courses.
- Independent Providers for Figma courses & certificates are generally hit or miss.
17% of jobs $29,500 is the 25th percentile. Salaries below this are outliers.
$27,000 - $36,499
25% of jobs $36,500 - $45,999
18% of jobs The average salary is $51,826 a year
$46,000 - $55,499
11% of jobs $61,000 is the 75th percentile. Salaries above this are outliers.
$55,500 - $64,999
7% of jobs $65,000 - $74,499
5% of jobs $74,500 - $83,999
4% of jobs $84,000 - $93,499
3% of jobs $93,500 - $102,999
2% of jobs $103,000 - $112,499
1% of jobs $112,500 - $122,000
1% of jobs
Learn Figma - UI/UX Design Essential Training (2020)
What You'll Learn
- Design Websites
- Design mobile and desktop apps
- You will have a fully interactive design and prototype at the end of this course
- You will learn how to reuse design elements for future projects
The Complete Figma UX/UI App Design Course For Beginners (2020)
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to design stunning app, blog, or website using Figma
- Learn design principles
- Understand fundamental concept of Wire Framing
- Leann shortcuts and techniques for creating an effective App design
- Learn UI/UX design essentials
- Learn Interaction Design Vs Interactive Design