Created by: Eduonix Learning Solutions
Produced in 2018
Overall Score : 0 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- Project 1 -Board Game Review Prediction - " In this project, you-'ll see how to perform a linear regression analysis by predicting the average reviews on a board game in this project.
- Project 2 - " Credit Card Fraud Detection - " In this project, you-'ll learn to focus on anomaly detection by using probability densities to detect credit card fraud.
- Project 3 - " Stock Market Clustering - " Learn how to use the K-means clustering algorithm to find related companies by finding correlations among stock market movements over a given time span.
- Project 4 - " Getting Started with Natural Language Processing In Python - " This project will focus on Natural Language Processing (NLP) methodology, such as tokenizing words and sentences, part of speech identification and tagging, and phrase chunking.
- Project 5- " Obtaining Near State-of-the-Art Performance on Object Recognition Tasks Using Deep Learning - " In this project, will use the CIFAR-10 object recognition dataset as a benchmark to implement a recently published deep neural network.
- Project 6 - " Image Super Resolution with the SRCNN - " Learn how to implement and use a Tensorflow version of the Super Resolution Convolutional Neural Network (SRCNN) for improving image quality.
- Project 7 - " Natural Language Processing: Text Classification - " In this project, you-'ll learn an advanced approach to Natural Language Processing by solving a text classification task using multiple classification algorithms.
- Project 8 - " K-Means Clustering For Image Analysis - " In this project, you-'ll learn how to use K-Means clustering in an unsupervised learning method to analyze and classify 28 x 28 pixel images from the MNIST dataset.
- Project 9 - " Data Compression & Visualization Using Principle Component Analysis - " This project will show you how to compress our Iris dataset into a 2D feature set and how to visualize it through a normal x-y plot using k-means clustering.
Who this course is for:
- Students who will like to understand and use Machine learning in real world projects will find this course very useful
Eduonix creates and distributes high quality technology training content. Our team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade. We aim to teach technology the way it is used in industry and professional world. We have professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration. Hi there, I'm in charge of Course Development at Eduonix Learning Solutions. I'm here to make sure that all of Eduonix' courses are the best possible, and that they help you improve your skills! If you feel like any of our courses could be improved, let me know and we'll update them accordingly. You can be sure that all our future courses will be top-quality and constantly updated with new content! See you soon, Samy
Students also recommend
4.6 (15 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 19h
4.3 (20 Reviews)
- Provider: fast.ai
- Time: 30h
4.9 (481 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 7h