Updated Python 3.7 / Windows 10 & Kali 2. Learn how to use python for ethical hacking and penetration testing
Created by: Hussam Khrais
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Learn how to code your own reverse shell [TCP+HTTP]
- Learn how to exfiltrate data from your target
- Make anonymous shell by interacting with [Twitter, Google Form, Sourceforge]
- Replicate Metasploit features and and make an advanced shell
- Learn how to hack passwords using multiple techniques [Keylogger, Clipboard Hijacking]
- Learn how malware abusing cryptography by adding [AES,RSA,XOR] encryption to your shell
- Privilege escalation on windows with practical example
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Before You Enroll !
The knowledge which you will learn from this course is literally a weapon. My goal is to make you a better warrior in penetration testing. Consider the consequences of your actions, be smart and don't go to jail.
There are quite a lot of people who call themselves hackers but in reality few have the solid skills to fit the definition, when other's tools fail, writing your own makes you a true hacker!
- Easy to learn
- Cross platform
- Unlimited third party libraries
- Get your job done with few lines
- Ranked as #1 for the most popular programming languages
- Plenty of open source hacking tools are written in python which can be easily integrated within your script
- View the course in order, start from module 1 and move on.
- Before you see the video, download the script, read the inline comments, run the script in your home lab, then finally see the explanatory video, if you still got any question, post it in Udemy forum.
- Don't skip the exercises, Google is your best friend.
- Fall in love with Python, go for extra mile and start writing your own weapons!
- Udemy forums in case you have ANY question or technical problem.
- LinkedIn if you have ANY questions prior taking the course, Ideas and collaboration are welcomed.
- Ethical hackers and penetration testers
- Students preparing for OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN, CEH
- Information security professionals and cyber security consultants
- System and network security administrators
- Programmers who want to get their hands dirty
Hi, My name is Hussam and I'm just a guy who loves cyber security and Python :)
"anything is possible, if you try hard enough"
"failure inspires winners, failure defeats losers"
"Amat Victoria Curam"
"What stands in the way becomes the way"
Students also recommend
4.7 (91 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 25h
4.8 (28 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 9h
4.4 (18 Reviews)
- Provider: Google
- Time: 3h 35m