Robot Framework Agile best practices and automated continuous testing!
Created by: Bryan Lamb
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- More effectively collaborate with team members on new test automation features using Git version control
- Create separate versions of your test automation scripts for dev, qa, and stage environments
- Never be in fear of losing your test automation scripting work
- Integrate Robot Framework tests into a Jenkins CI pipeline so your tests run automatically with each build, or at intervals you specify
- More easily trigger Robot Framework tests and track execution trends using Jenkins
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- Collaboration using Git version control
- Integrating Robot Framework with Jenkins CI
- A complete end to end example
- Manual QA professionals who need to automate their regression testing
- Manual QA professionals who want to learn best practice collaborative scripting processes
- Developers who need to automate their smoke testing
- Test automators who want to integrate automation into the build & deployment cycle
Bryan Lamb is a 20 year veteran tech leader, entrepreneur, and educator. He runs a creative services company (development, audio, and video), and creates ultra-high quality online training courses!
Bryan's goal is to help improve your life, help you earn more income, help you gain confidence with a variety of skills, and empower you to do greater things that you ever imagined were possible!