Robot Framework - Jenkins CI & Git Version Control (Udemy.com)
Robot Framework Agile best practices and automated continuous testing!
Created by: Bryan Lamb
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- More effectively collaborate with team members on new test automation features using Git version control
- Create separate versions of your test automation scripts for dev, qa, and stage environments
- Never be in fear of losing your test automation scripting work
- Integrate Robot Framework tests into a Jenkins CI pipeline so your tests run automatically with each build, or at intervals you specify
- More easily trigger Robot Framework tests and track execution trends using Jenkins
Course Depth & Coverage
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Need help deciding on a git course? Or looking for more detail on Bryan Lamb's Robot Framework - Jenkins CI & Git Version Control? Feel free to chat below.
Join CourseDuck's Online Learning Discord Community
In this course I'll teach you how to integrate several key tools that any good test automation resource should know. We'll discuss several concepts that will take your skills and salary to the next level:
- Collaboration using Git version control
- Integrating Robot Framework with Jenkins CI
- A complete end to end example
- Manual QA professionals who need to automate their regression testing
- Manual QA professionals who want to learn best practice collaborative scripting processes
- Developers who need to automate their smoke testing
- Test automators who want to integrate automation into the build & deployment cycle
- 4.5 Rating
- 50 Reviews
Bryan Lamb is a 20 year veteran tech leader, entrepreneur, and educator. He runs a creative services company (development, audio, and video), and creates ultra-high quality online training courses!
Bryan's goal is to help improve your life, help you earn more income, help you gain confidence with a variety of skills, and empower you to do greater things that you ever imagined were possible!