Using Java, MVVM, Dagger2, Navigation, Retrofit and Unit tests
Created by: Catalin Stefan
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Unit tests
- State of the Art Android development
- Data Binding
Overall Score : 100 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Most tutorials and how to's show you the basics of app building, but they don't show you how to use the latest technologies and libraries.
Most projects and jobs require you to know how to use the latest libraries. This is what this course is all about.
The purpose of this course is to give you a practical example of how to use these technologies, all while building a simple example app.
We will learn about:
- MVVM architecture using the Google recommended Android Lifecycle Extensions
- Retrofit and JSON for remote server communication
- RxJava as a reactive framework
- Dagger2 for dependency injection
- Jetpack navigation for navigating the user through the app screens
- Jetpack Data Binding for building UI screens
- Glide for seamless image loading
- Jetpack Palette for extracting colors from images
- Unit tests to test the application and make it stable and robust
- And we will build everything in Java
If you want to build an app that scales and is robust, these technologies will make your life easy in the long term.
Sign up today, and let's learn how to properly build a State of the Art Android Application.Who this course is for:
- Beginner Android developers
- Students with an interest in mobile development
I am an avid learner and teaching enthusiast. I love creating content and courses that enrich people's lives and help them have a better experience, both personally and professionally.
I am an expert mobile application developer with over 10 years development experience. I enjoy making courses related to software development and mobile apps, and want to share the knowledge I have acquired.
I create courses based on my professional experience. I hope to teach people skills that help them in their careers, allow them to acquire new skills and improve their personal relationships.