Start Machine Learning & Data Science era with Python ,Math & Libraries like: SKlearn , Pandas , NumPy, Matplotlib & Gym
Created by: SkyHub Academy
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Achieve the mastery in machine learning from simple linear regression to advanced reinforcement learning projects.
- Get a deeper intuition about different Machine Learning nomenclatures.
- Be able to manipulate different algorithms with the power of Mathematics.
- Write different kinds of algorithms from scratch with Python.
- Be able to preprocess any kind of Datasets.
- Solve and Deal with different real-life and businesses problems from the outside world.
- Deal with different machine learning and data science libraries like: Sikit-Learn, Pandas , NumPy & Matplotlib.
- Explore the Data science world by handling, prepossessing and visualizing any kind of data set .
- Make designs with advanced ML algorithms like the Reinforcement Leaning and handle different projects with the Gym library .
Overall Score : 88 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- If the word 'Machine Learning' baffles your mind and you want to master it, then this Machine Learning course is for you.
- If you want to start your career in Machine Learning and make money from it, then this Machine Learning course is for you.
- If you want to learn how to manipulate things by learning the Math beforehand and then write a code with python, then this Machine Learning course is for you.
- If you get bored of the word 'this Machine Learning course is for you', then this Machine Learning course is for you.
So we introduce to you the complete ML course that you need in order to get your hand on Machine Learning and Data Science, and you'll not have to go to other resources, as this ML course collects most of the knowledge that you'll need in your journey.
We believe that the brain loves to keep the information that it finds funny and applicable, and that's what we're doing here in SkyHub Academy, we give you years of experience from our instructors that have been gathered in just one an interesting dose.
Our course is structured as follows:
- An intuition of the algorithm and its applications.
- The mathematics that lies under the hood.
- Coding with python from scratch.
- Assignments to get your hand dirty with machine learning.
- Learn more about different Python Data science libraries like Pandas, NumPy & Matplotlib.
- Learn more about different Python Machine learning libraries like SK-Learn & Gym.
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Polynomial Regression
- Lasso Regression
- Ridge Regression
- Logistic Regression
- K-Nearest Neighbors (K-NN)
- Support Vector Machines (SVM)
- Kernel SVM
- Naive Bayes
- Decision Tree Classification
- Random Forest Classification
- Evaluating Models' Performance
- Hierarchical Clustering
- K-Means Clustering
- Principle Component Analysis (PCA)
- Pandas (Python Library for Handling Data)
- Matplotlib (Python Library for Visualizing Data)
And as a bonus, this course includes Python code templates which you can download and use on your own projects.Who this course is for:
- Newbies to Machine Learning.
- Any one who wants to boost his skills in Data Science and Machine Learning with Mathematics.
- Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Data Scientist.
We're more than glad that you're reading this.
We're SkyHub Academy, an educational academy specialized for the field of Machine Learning and Data Science. We've have a vision that we want everyone who have a passion inside towards that field, to easily get to the road quickly without wasting his time in meaningless classes and books that keep him away from progress.
We're presenting Complete Courses that make you get your hands dirty in the fields of Data Science without the need for other resources, all in one place.
Professionally, we've a group of skilled data scientists with years of experience, and they're ready to give you the help you need to achieve the mastery in the world of Data Science and Machine Learning.
We're extremely excited to see you here with us in our journeys!
See you there our friend.
Students also recommend
4.6 (15 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 19h
4.3 (20 Reviews)
- Provider: fast.ai
- Time: 30h
4.9 (481 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 7h