Don't just learn the SQL Language, Become Job-Ready and Launch Your Career as a Certified Oracle SQL Developer!
Created by: Imtiaz Ahmad
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Become Job Ready to Start Contributing as Database Developer Day 1
- Pass the Oracle SQL Fundamentals Examinations
- Program in the SQL Language to solve a variety of Database Problems
- Be a SQL Ninja and understand how the Oracle Database Works
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Get ready to acquire some seriously marketable programming skills! You can't consider yourself a complete end to end developer until you can code in SQL. Today, data has become the hottest topic in technology and a company's biggest asset is their data. All databases require the language SQL to store and retrieve data. Salaries for junior level SQL Developers are upwards of $70,000 - $90,000 dollars a year! The great thing is, for this course, you do not need any prior experience in programming what so ever. SQL is a different animal and we're going to demystify the language from scratch and prepare you with plenty of progressively challenging assignments so that by the time you've completed the course (in 2 months), you can call your self an Oracle SQL Master! Oracle is the most popular relational database in the world! This course will prepare you to be job-ready in just 1 month of study and practice.
All exercises and solutions are in the lectures. In several lectures I ask students to pause the video and complete the assignment before resuming to watch my solution. MAKE SURE YOU WORK OUT THE PROBLEMS ON YOUR OWN BEFORE MOVING ON TO MY SOLUTION!!Who this course is for:
- Anyone willing to get into the software development career
- Anyone willing to Master SQL and get a job as a well paid Oracle SQL Developer
- Anyone willing to work hard in mastering the SQL language
- Anyone who is interested in passing the Oracle 1Z0-071 exam!
Students also recommend
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Manning Publications
- Time: 4h
4.7 (6 Reviews)
- Provider: SQLBolt
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Khan Academy
- Time: 1h