Build 9 projectsmaster two essential and modern technologies in Python and PostgreSQL
Created by: Rob Percival
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Understand software and programming with Python from beginning to end
- Create Python applications ranging from beginner, basic applications to advanced, useful and engaging applications
- Learn how to extend Python applications by using a professional data storage which is PostgreSQL
- Understand advanced concepts extremely useful in jobs and interviews, such as data structures and algorithms
Overall Score : 92 / 100
Python and SQL are used by many technology companies, small and large. That's because they are powerful, yet extremely flexible.
Python is used in the industry for things like embedded software, web development, desktop applications, and even mobile apps!
PostgreSQL allows your applications to become even more powerful by storing, retrieving, and filtering through large data sets easily.
This course is your one-stop shop for everything Python and PostgreSQL, and the instructor is constantly available to support your learning and answer questions.
Gallop through or go at your own speed
You'll gain immediate access over 160 lectures and more than 20 hours of content, each developed with ease of learning in mind.
Using my previous teaching experience I've created crystal-clear and original content which you'll find easy to understand - and more importantly - to absorb.
You'll find learning both quick and fun. And, I've used techniques proven to effortlessly lock that knowledge in, as you breeze through each comprehensive chapter.
Fun, fast, and effective
This course will get you from being an absolute Python and PostgreSQL beginner to an experienced software developer.
Don't believe me? I offer a full money back guarantee, so long as you request it within 30 days of your purchase of the course.
Are you ready to transform your world and become an uber-confident app developer?
I'll see you on the inside!Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners to programming and Python. The course follows concise explanations with hands-on projects, and has been created with the beginner in mind.
- Intermediate programmers can fly through the first couple of sections and quickly learn about PostgreSQL and advanced Python concepts
- This course is likely not for advanced programmers, although it has a lot of useful information and can serve well as a reference!
Hi! I'm Rob. I have a degree in Mathematics from Cambridge University and you might call me a bit of coding geek.
After building websites for friends and family for fun, I soon learned that web development was a very lucrative career choice. I gave up my successful (and sometimes stressful) job as a teacher to work part time and today, couldn't be happier.
I'm passionate about teaching kids to code, so every summer I run Code School in the beautiful city of Cambridge. I also run the popular web hosting and design service, Eco Web Hosting which leaves me free to share my secrets with people like you.
You wouldn't believe the freedom that being a web developer offers. Sign up and find out for yourself why so many people are taking and recommending this course. I genuinely believe it's the best on the market and if you don't agree, I'll happily refund your money.
Sign up to my courses and join me in this amazing adventure today. Hi, I'm Jose! I love helping students learn to code and master software development. I've been teaching online for over 6 years, and I founded Teclado to bring software development to everyonemy objective is for you to truly understand everything that goes on behind the scenes.
Coding is extremely rewarding. As you learn, things start to click and make sense. You can join the dots of all the things that weren't quite clear before. I'm here to make that journey quick and painless!
I can help you with Python and J
Students also recommend
4.7 (91 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 25h
4.8 (28 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 7h 52m
4.4 (18 Reviews)
- Provider: Google
- Time: 3h 35m