Crafted by Udemy, this course aims to take complete Photoshop beginners and teach them enough to succeed at professional graphic design tasks. It is arranged in 14 hours of video lessons with almost 200 downloadable resources. It starts from the very beginning, and by the end, it is teaching students to masterfully layer, style, create and manipulate images. The course comes with a certificate of completion to verify students success with the tools and concepts.
Created by: Cristian Doru Barin
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Design icons, business cards, illustrations, and characters
- Clean up face imperfections, improve and repair photos
- Use creative effects to design stunning text styles
- Remove people or objects from photos
- Cut away a person from their background
- Master selections, layers, and working with the layers panel
Overall Score : 96 / 100
photoshop Awards Sponsored
- MASSIVE GIVEAWAY: OVER 250 PREMIUM PSD FILES FOR MY STUDENTS!
- latest Photoshop version;
- Mac hotkeys;
- cheat sheets so you can easily review the information;
This is the ultimate Photoshop training course that will take you from absolute beginner to proficient Photoshop user in no time at all.
Learn how to use the program with ease while having fun!
My approach is simple: we focus on real world cases and I present the best techniques that require minimal effort yet produce maximum results. All my content is focused on getting the job done in the least amount of time possible. I'll be using the latest version of the program - Photoshop CC 2019, but all the content is explained for all users, no matter what version you have installed. Photoshop Elements is not compatible with this course.
What will you learn?
- Get the best Photoshop version
- Customize the program to best suit you
- Create new projects and share your work
- Master layers and the layers panel
- Move, select, and edit layers
- Work with the Pen Tool like a pro
- Create and modify shapes
- Design flat illustrations
- Create and animate emojis
- Remove skin issues and retouch portraits
- Design business cards
- Create app icons
- Design cute characters
- Manipulate and repair photos in creative ways
Why is this course different?
- Progressive difficulty: we start slow and we build our way up
- Tons of activities, exercises, and challenges
- Cheatsheets you can review to refresh your memory
- Impeccable sound and video quality
- Quality instructor support: I respond to most questions in under 12 hours
- All lectures are straight to the point - minimal effort, maximum results
- Learn by working, not by memorizing!
- This course is perfect for beginner-level Photoshop users.
- If you're an intermediate or advanced user, please check out my curriculum especially the practice activities and assignments to see if this course is a good fit for you.
- This course is not for students who want to learn about one particular topic in depth, for example, painting with brushes in Photoshop. Instead, this is a comprehensive course that gives you a solid foundation on all the major topics in Photoshop.
- All content is available on web, mobile and TV, making it extremely accessible and convenient.
- Over 13,000 students have completed the course, verifying that it is manageable for a wide range of learners.
- No prerequisites are necessary. This is a great place to start learning Photoshop.
- Though the course does cover advanced material, veteran Photoshop users will be frustrated by the introductory half of the course.
- Class cost does not include a license of Photoshop. Budget accordingly.
- Class covers a large list of topics, but at the cost of going as deep as it could into individual tools and concepts.
Chris Barin is a professional web and app designer with nearly 10 years of Photoshop experience. By being self-taught, he managed to gain the trust of over 160.000 students from all over the world through his Photoshop courses. A staple of his materials is a hand-on, down-to-Earth approach that focuses on getting maximum results with minimal effort.
Chris started out as a freelance web designer and built a loyal client base, earning over $50,000 by designing sites part time. Today, he runs his own Android design studio, 20+ strong, creating fantastic looking apps for clients; his apps have over 100 million downloads to date.
Passionate about teaching, Chris teaches on Udemy because he has been disappointed in the quality of training materials available for people who want to learn design. In his courses, he holds nothing back; he documents and shares his entire experience on how he managed to stand out from the competition and do the work that he loves full-time.
Chris's courses are some of the highest rated ones in the design category, as well as some of the bestselling ones on the entire platform. Students rave about his fast response time, clear explanations, and overall teaching style. Feel free to send him a message if you have any questions or suggestions for how he can create a better learning experience for you.