Learn Unity Game Development , Build 20+ Mini Projects Using Unity & C# . Learn Unity with this Project Based course
Created by: Raja Biswas
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Learn Unity The Fun Way by Building Mini Projects
- Create 20+ Mini Projects Using Unity
- Learn C# Scripting Basics
- Create Some Fully Function Games
- Learn To Build Games for Android
- Learn Useful Unity Tips & Tricks
Overall Score : 92 / 100
Then this is the perfect course for you.
After Finishing this course You will be able to build 20+ Mini Projects using Unity & C# .
List Of Mini Projects You Will Build In This Course :
- Build A 2D Shooter Game in 1 Hour
- Design & Animate a Game Character
- Create Infinite Scrolling Background
- Build Your First Android Game
- Create Your First 3D Model & Import into Unity
- Create A Candy Catching Game
- Integrate Video ads in Your Games
- Create Intelligent Enemies
- Build a 3D Endless Game
- Create Snowfall Particle Effect
and many many more....
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional Games with C# and the Unity game engine.
Build a strong foundation in Unity Game Development with this course.
- Learn to use 2D & 3D features of Unity
- Build Fully functional Games with Unity
- Learn Basics of C# Programming
- Create 20+ Mini Projects in Unity
- Learn to build Android Games in Unity
- Use skills learned from this course in any Unity project
Jobs in unity game development are plentiful, and being able to learn C# Scripting along with Unity game development will give you a strong background to more easily build awesome games.
Content and Overview Suitable for beginning programmers, through this course of 100+ lectures and 20+ hours of content, you'll learn Unity 2D & 3D game development by building 20+ Mini projects. You can use this skills in any of your Unity project later on.
Starting with the installation of the Unity , Visual Studio , this course will take you through the process of learning game development with unity by building 20+ mini projects in unity.
For the beginner programmers there's a separate section about C# Scripting, which will teach the fundamentals of C# Scripting for game development in Unity.
With these basics mastered, the course will take you through building different example mini projects with unity to learn more about the process of creating games with Unity.
Students completing the course will have the knowledge to create fully functional Games with Unity and C# or use their C# skills to Build any other useful thing that they want.
Complete with working files, you'll be able to work alongside the author as you work through each concept, and will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course.Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to Learn Unity by Building Small Mini Projects
- Unity & C# Developers willing to Brush up their Skills
- Beginner Unity developers who are interested in building mini projects
Hi, I am Raja from Charger Games, I am a Passionate Learner & Teacher. I have a Passion for learning new things and Teaching those to people all over the world. Every day I get emails from people all over the world thanking me for all that they have learned from my tutorial videos.
I have taught Game Development & Computer Programming to thousands of people through my Youtube channel named: Charger Games. Lots of people have published their first game after learning from my videos and many of them have started learning computer programming from my videos.
I'm from India. I have done my Diploma Engineering in Computer Science and Technology and Bachelor Of Engineering in IT. I have learned most of the stuff from Books and Tutorials Online. I feel like anyone can learn anything today without going to School / College with the Power of Internet.
I look forward to Learn from you and teach you whatever I know in the best possible way. :)Charger Games is involved in teaching Game Development and Programming to absolute beginners. Raja Biswas, the founder of Charger Games has taught thousands of people all over the world the basics of Programming & Game Development concepts.
Charger Games has more than 15,000 enrolled students on various platforms , The Charger Games Youtube Channel has 4.5 Million+ Views and about 40k subscribers.
Some of the worldwide most popu