Learn Advance Vue JS VueX and Firebase techniques to build Modern Realtime Web Application
Created by: Ryan Dhungel
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Intermediate level Vue Js
- Learn to use Vuex in Vue Js Project
- Build Slack Clone
- Build Advance Realtime Messaging App
- Intermediate level Firebase Realtime Database Usage
- Social Login with Google
- Social Login with Twitter
- Securing Routes
- Custom Firebase Database Rules
- Public Channels
- Private Channels - One to one user based chat
- User online/offline status
- File upload
- Deploy to firebase hosting
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- We will use Vuex to manage the data for our application in one centralized place.
- We will be using Firebase which is a real time database by google.
- We will be using Bootstrap4 for styling.
The application you will learn to build in this course, will be an Advance Messaging App, a slack clone.
In this application, users will be able to communicate with each other in a group environment where they will all be inside a channel.
There will also be a feature where one user will communicate with another user in one on one basis and this will be private messaging.
By the end of this course, you will be much comfortable to work with firebase and obviously vue js and vuex.
The skills you will learn from this course is applicable to the real world, so you can go ahead and build similar app or build something different. no matter what, the concepts you will learn in this course will be extremely very helpful to you.
Authentication with Google and Twitter
Easy integration of VueX with Vue.js
Flexible firebase realtime database
Channels and Private messaging
Writing custom database rules
Users online/offline status
and much more :)
So... are you ready for the adventure??Who this course is for:
- Someone with basic knowledge of Vue JS who wants to build Advance Realtime Web Apps with Firebase
He also wants to make the entire Web Development process enjoyable and productive at the same time by producing well explained practical Tutorials and Training packages for fellow developers.