Learn web development with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 4, ES6 React and Node
Created by: Mark Price
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Build websites with HTML & CSS
- Build backend servers & APIs with Node and Express
- Work with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Build full-stack web apps with Facebook's React Framework
- Build mobile-friendly websites with Bootstrap 4 & CSS
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
We'll take you from absolute beginner to competent full-stack web developer in a matter of weeks.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Anyone who is curious about programming
- Those looking for a career change
- Serious coders & hobbyists
- Students & teenagers
- Anyone who wants to learn web development
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
Devslopes has taught over 100,000 students how to code. Using our exciting, hands-on teaching style you are sure to master the principles AND have fun at the same time.
We also have a free chat community with over 50,000 students where you can interact and get help from others.
See you on the inside!
- Mark PriceWho this course is for:
- This course is for beginners - no prior experience is required
- This course is for entrepreneurs & hobbyists
- This course is for those looking for a career change
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn front-end and backend development
- This course is for students
I am a veteran mobile developer having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android, and I've also build multiple Unity 3D games, including Call of Duty Ghosts mobile.
I also spend most of my days now as a professional engineering instructor - changing the lives of students throughout the world - helping them make amazing salaries as engineers.
Our target students are:
- First time developers
- Entrepreneurs who want to build their own technology startup
- Current developers looking to either advance their careers or learn new technologies.
By taking our courses, our students have been able to:
- Get jobs as developers with amazing salaries
- Launch (and even sell) their technology startups
- Get promotions and make substantial career changes
We strive to teach students how to code through polished