Everything you need to get serious about microservices design & development in Golang: From design to production metrics
Created by: Federico Len
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Install, configure and setup Go
- Analysis and design of REST microservices.
- Different architectures and patterns for implementing them in Go.
- Test as you Go. Ensure the quality of your work.
- Advanced concurrency patterns.
- Parallel execution on Multi-Core VMs.
- HTTP frameworks, comparison and appliance.
- Consuming external APIs. Test them. Mock them. Measure them. Use them.
- The ultimate and best way of mocking different layers of your application.
- Debugging and completely testing your application.
- Create native webservices.
Overall Score : 92 / 100
This is not an introduction to Go's concepts, you have free resources for that like the Go Tour (I strongly suggest you to take it!). This is real-life and industry experience revealed in 13+ hours of video and resources that you will not easily find online.
We will cover everything you need:
- Native web server.
- HTTP frameworks.
- Package organization.
- MVC pattern.
- Dealing with dates.
- Unit, Integration and Functional testing.
- Mocking different artifacts of your application.
- Consuming external APIs.
- Mocking external APIs responses
- Different concurrency designs based on each requirement.
- Parallelism when we have multi-core VMs.
- Stress-test our applications
- Metrics, logging, debugging, profiling.
- And a lots of more... EVERYTHING you need to work with this amazing technology.
- Software engineers.
- Software developers.
- Technical leaders.
- Anyone who wants to get serious about microservices in Go.
My name is Fede and I'm a Software Engineer from Crdoba, Argentina. I work in IT since 2004 and for the past 6 years I've been working for the biggest e-Commerce company in LATAM. My day-time job is basically analysis, design and development of real-time and high-performance microservices. But that's not even the best part... I really love what I do and I'm so freaking good at what I do because of that.
Since I had a lot of experience in these topics and I'm always learning new ways of teaching these new concepts, I can ensure that you'll get the most of them: because I love what I do, because I'm not a fake, because I work with these topics on daily basis I can bet my butt on what I know and because I have all of these concepts so deep in my head that I can share them without forcing the process. You will learn a lot, I will learn a lot and we're going to enjoy the journey.
If you have any doubt about this, drop me an email and we can figure out together what you need and the best approach to get it.
I'm sure you'll enjoy these courses as much as I've enjoyed working on them every day! Godspeed!