Rails Video Subscription Application
Created by: Roman Granskyy
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Create Scaffold
- Integrate Stripe System
- Install Gem Figaro to securely deploy files to icloud
- Display Images on Heroku
- Deploy Application to heroku
- Install Bootstrap Gem
- Design application with Bootstrap
- Integrate voting system
Overall Score : 52 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
By the end of the course, you'll also be able to build and add powerful features to your web apps including Stripe Payment System
If you have basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails and you want to go to the next level - this course is definitely for you.
We will use next Frameworks systems and libraries:
- Figaro gem to securely set your environment variables
- Stripe API for accepting payments in your application
- Heroku service to deploy our application
- Basic understanding of the Ruby on Rails framework
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Have a Ruby on Rails setup on your system
- Build custom Ruby on Rails video subscription application
- Use Bootstrap 4 for your Rails app
- Integrate Stripe Payments into Rails
- Deploy to Heroku1
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build video subscription website
Roman Granskyi is Full Stack Developer.
As a developer for over 5 years, Roman has traveled the world building applications on a wide variety of topics, including: Ruby development, big data analysis, and software engineering.
I specialize in responsive web development using PHP, Ruby on Rails, HTML5, CSS3, & JS to create websites and web apps that look great on smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktop computers and beyond. I'm very passionate about projects that are socially innovative, environmentally conscious, and/or involve ethics & technology.