What you will learn
- Create an appealing visual identity for your business or organization
- Choose the perfect colors, fonts & visuals for your brand
- Define exactly who your target audience is & create a brand that appeals to that audience
- Build a consistent visual presence across different social media platforms
- Get practical and learn from 4 case studies of (ethical) brands that are doing it right!
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
impress your customers,
make you stand out from your competitors and
make sure your brand is recognized and remembered.
The course is divided into 3 sections. The first section will answer the question: "Why do we need a visual identity?" It will clarify basic concepts like brand identity, Visual identity or positioning, we will go over the different elements of a visual identity and also study what are the characteristics that make a good Visual identity.
Section 2 is about getting things done and we will invite you to take the 15 steps to improve your business's visual identity. We will talk about logos, color palettes, imagery styles, creating templates, visual branding for social media and much more. Each lesson will be followed by a little exercise that I have put together in order to help you assimilate the knowledge by doing.
In section 3 I will show some good practices in terms of visual identity with real life case studies. I have selected 4 companies that I think are doing a great job with their visual branding and I will spend about 10 minutes reviewing each of them, highlighting the good practices for you to take example.
I hope you'll enjoy this course and that this knowledge will help you achieve success with your organization!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs getting started with their project
- Small & Medium enterprises willing to create their brand
- Businesses & organizations who want to improve their visual identity
- Anyone interested in visual marketing, logo creation & branding
Working with entrepreneurs and businesses around the world for 8 years, I've developed a deep understanding of their needs and challenges. Today I want to contribute to the success of these entrepreneurs, changemakers and nonprofits by teaching them everything I know about digital marketing.
My personal goal for Udemy is to position all my courses as best selling or highest rated.
(For me it's all about the quality, my last course was about a year in the making! Just read my reviews)
I specialize in: personal branding, social media marketing, visual marketing, video production, photography & storytelling.
I was recently hired by Canva as "Head of their Communities" and I teach branding & graphic design in my Facebook group to a lovely community of 11k+ virtual assistants, freelancers, digital marketers and entrepreneurs.
Use the Facebook icon to join us!