Learn Easy Low Poly Modeling, Fundamentals, Color Theory, Lighting In Unity & Texturing Assets In Photoshop
Created by: Yume Neoui
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Create beautiful worlds using Unity 2018 with the help of Maya 2018, Zbrush 4r7|4r8, & Photoshop.
- You will have a fundamental understanding of Color Theory and Color Schemes.
- Make a mass variety of particle effects in Unity.
- Create color gradient palettes in Photoshop using different Color Scheme combinations.
- Properly import and export models without any errors.
- You will learn how to light scenes properly in Unity using different Color Schemes.
- Work systematically fast in Maya, Zbrush, Photshop & Unity.
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
In this course I will teach you how to create the Portal Green Scene. Keep in mind this course is targeted for beginner users in Maya, Zbrush, Unity & Photoshop. The purpose of this course is to get you guys used to the workflow and softwares first. This course will prepare you to the: Learn To Make Epic Low Poly Scenes In Unity Intermediate & Advance.
In this course, you will learn the following:
- Organizing & Structured Planning
-You will be expose to different art resources and game development community so not only me but other professionals can help you.
- Model Efficiently in Maya 2018 and Zbrush 4r7 & 4r8
-You will learn how to freestyle, find your own art style & most specially enjoy working on your craft.
-Maya and Zbrush interface will be as familiar as your hands.
- Color Theory & Color Schemes
-You will learn how to effectively learn, remember everything you ever study, and most importantly achieve any goals you've set for yourself.
- Create Gradient Textures
- Set Up Scene In Unity
- Lighting Scenes In Unity
-We will light until the scene looks pretty (we are not building for any platforms in this course but we will do that on the intermediate course)
- Unity Particle Effects
If you are a complete beginner don't worry, everything will be made from scratch and easy to understand. You don't need to be a senior artist or an expert to be able to achieve great results! Come join my class, I got your back.
See you there. :) Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Low Poly 3D Modeling
- Anyone who needs a fundamental understanding of Color Theory
- Anyone who wants to know how to light scenes using color schemes and color theory
- Anyone who wants to learn Maya3D
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make Palettes in Photoshop
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make particles in Unity
- Anyone who wants to learn Zbrush 4r7 and 4r8
- Anyone who wants to learn Unity 2018
I've studied Game Development and my skills and specialties are very wide. Over the years all I've done is nothing but learn so expect updated information and skills set everyday from me. I have modeled characters, design environments, digitally paint, built website at some point, rig, animate and "tons" more fun stuff. I'm not selfish in terms of sharing what I know that's why I teach. I like breaking down Ideas and finding the most efficient ways to execute my plans. I'm super chill as a person and I'm very simple. I know when to crack jokes and when to take things seriously so I can get something done. Enough of this bio stuff and let the knowledge and art speak for themselves.
My main website is my Patreon, you can find all infos and links there. Thanks.