31 Best + Free iOS Swift Courses & Certificates 
- 1. CS193P - Developing Applications for iOS [YouTube] - Best Free Course
- 2. iOS and Swift for Beginners [raywenderlich.com] - Best Practical Course
- 3. Swift Tutorial - Full Course for Beginners [YouTube] - Best Crash Course
- 4. iOS 10 & Swift 3: From Beginner to Paid ProfessionalÂ™ [Udemy] - Best Paid Course
- 5. iOS Tutorial (2021): How To Make Your First App [YouTube] - Best NEW Course
- 6. 100 Days of SwiftUI [Hacking with Swift] - Best Text Based Course
- 7. App Design and Development for iOS [Coursera] - Best Advanced Course
- 8. Become an iOS Developer [Udacity]
- 9. Project: Create an iOS app from start to finish [edX]
- 10. iOS 12 & Swift 5 - App Design, UI/UX plus Development [Udemy]
As featured on Harvard EDU, Stackify and Inc - CourseDuck identifies and rates the Best iOS Swift Courses, Tutorials, Providers and Certifications, based on 12,000+ student reviews, public mentions, recommendations, ratings and polling 5,000+ highly active StackOverFlow members. Learn more
- Udemy and Eduonix are best for practical, low cost and high quality iOS Swift courses.
- Coursera, Udacity and EdX are the best providers for a iOS Swift certificate, as many come from top Ivy League Universities.
- YouTube is best for free iOS Swift crash courses.
- PluralSight, SkillShare and LinkedIn are the best monthly subscription platforms if you want to take multiple iOS Swift courses.
- Independent Providers for iOS Swift courses & certificates are generally hit or miss.
4% of jobs $42,500 - $54,999
1% of jobs $55,000 - $67,499
6% of jobs $67,500 - $79,999
4% of jobs $87,500 is the 25th percentile. Salaries below this are outliers.
$80,000 - $92,499
12% of jobs $92,500 - $104,999
15% of jobs The average salary is $110,079 a year
$105,000 - $117,499
19% of jobs $117,500 - $129,999
10% of jobs $135,000 is the 75th percentile. Salaries above this are outliers.
$130,000 - $142,499
9% of jobs $142,500 - $154,999
9% of jobs $155,000 - $167,500
5% of jobs
iOS & Swift - The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp (2021)
- Course is fully up to date, which is rare for iOS and Swift instructional resources.
- Course walks you through building the app you have in mind.
- Supplemental information is sufficient to keep you learning and improving for years.
- Lessons are not made with all iPhone relevant models, which adds a small layer of confusion at some points.
- Some students have accidentally made expensive app purchases when learning about various pricing models.
- Video pacing is a little slow.
CS193P - Developing Applications for iOS (2017)
- Students can receive a Stanford education for free. Well, at least this one course.
- Course is taught by Paul Hegarty, a world-renowned CS instructor.
- Course covers an exhaustive list of iOS 11 and Swift 4 development topics.
- iOS is currently on version 13 with 14 close behind. Some of the concepts are dated.
- Swift concepts are not fully up do date. Methodologies work but some tips and tricks dont.
- Course is only videos of the Stanford class. Does not include any of the materials used.
iOS and Swift for Beginners (2018)
- A more complete library of iOS resources might not exist anywhere.
- The forums might be even better than the library with developed discussions on every topic.
- Tutorials cover every topic at every level of difficulty. Everyone can find value here.
- The volume of information is overwhelming.
- Keeping lessons organized for review can be cumbersome.
- A lack of guidance makes it easy for students to get lost in the woodwork of so much information.
Swift Tutorial - Full Course for Beginners (2019)
- One of the most up-to-date Swift tutorials on YouTube.
- Free supplemental resources are vast and useful.
- One of the best places to start for complete Swift newbies.
- There is virtually no support. Students who have problems with the platform are on their own.
- Video has no timestamps. Reviewing information is not easy.
- A single, three-hour session can be grueling.
iOS 10 & Swift 3: From Beginner to Paid Professional (2016)
Overall Score : 82 / 100
iOS Tutorial (2021): How To Make Your First App (2019)
Overall Score : 96 / 100
100 Days of SwiftUI (2019)
Overall Score : 98 / 100
App Design and Development for iOS (2016)
Overall Score : 78 / 100
Become an iOS Developer
Overall Score : 99 / 100
Project: Create an iOS app from start to finish
Overall Score : 99 / 100
iOS 12 & Swift 5 - App Design, UI/UX plus Development (2021)
What You'll Learn
- Design app assets, icons and logos from scratch.
- Design wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Build aesthetic, clean and beautiful iOS apps that stand out on the app store.
- Apply animation and motion based design to bring interactivity to your app.
- Become an all-in-one UI/UX designer and iOS developer.
- Understand the thinking and principles behind great user experience and app design.
- Create custom controls that supercharge your UI.
- Learn how to build custom UI components and never rely on overused libraries.