Created by: Code Collective
Produced in 2017
What you will learn
- Optimise SVG files for use online
- Prototype animations in the online tool Codepen
- Create SVG's that make use of Masks & Gradients
Overall Score : 82 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Within two hours you will have created Six SVG projects looking at a number of different animation techniques. Using animation within the user interface of a website is now standard practise. This fast and effective course will introduce use to new ways to improve your client projects.
All SVG files are provided but we do also work through creating the SVG files in Adobe Illustrator(or Similar). Lessons are taught with video screencasts, explained in detail as we work through real projects created directly for this course.
- Animating Logos
- Animating Social Icons
- Hand Drawing Text
- CSS animation properties explained
- Using Gradients over Text and Icons (Cross Browser)
- Using Masks
- Using CodePen
- Introduction to SVG Optimisation Online
For a complete beginner to SVG we recommend taking our other course in the series.
Who this course is for:
- Should already know what an svg file is
- Should have used html/css before - not suitable for absolute beginner to coding
- Students who want to improve their svg animations and try new techniques but don't know how
Get ahead in the developer world. Learn new skills that will help take your career to the nest level.
Over 1000 positive reviews and 20k students enjoy my courses.
If you need a specific course please contact us and we can create courses on anything related to coding.