What you will learn
- The basic process of data science.
- Jupyter and Python notebooks.
- Applied Understanding of manipulating and analyzing data sets.
- Basic statistics and machine learning.
- Visualizing results.
Overall Score : 88 / 100
data science Awards Best Course Overall
- Course teaches by example, giving you a realistic glimpse into legitimate data science.
- Course encourages peer interaction to build a supportive community that expands learning.
- All lecture videos include subtitles.
- Interaction with instructors can be slow and limited.
- Jupyter section is UNIX heavy and can be troubling to perform on Windows machines.
- Completing course does not guarantee reception of the certificate.
Ilkay Altintas is the chief data science officer at the San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC), UC San Diego, where she is also the founder and director for the Workflows for Data Science Center of Excellence. She received her Ph.D. degree from the University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands with an emphasis on provenance of workflow-driven collaborative science and she is currently an assistant research scientist at UCSD.
Students also recommend
5.0 (794 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 8h
4.4 (9 Reviews)
- Provider: edX
4.4 (184 Reviews)
- Provider: Udemy
- Time: 11h