Programming In Python For Data Analytics And Data Science. Learn Statistical Analysis, Data Mining And Visualization
Created by: Kirill Eremenko
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Learn to program in Python at a good level
- Learn how to code in Jupiter Notebooks
- Learn the core principles of programming
- Learn how to create variables
- Learn about integer, float, logical, string and other types in Python
- Learn how to create a while() loop and a for() loop in Python
- Learn how to install packages in Python
- Understand the Law of Large Numbers
Overall Score : 88 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
There are lots of Python courses and lectures out there. However, Python has a very steep learning curve and students often get overwhelmed. This course is different!
This course is truly step-by-step. In every new tutorial we build on what had already learned and move one extra step forward.
After every video you learn a new valuable concept that you can apply right away. And the best part is that you learn through live examples.
This training is packed with real-life analytical challenges which you will learn to solve. Some of these we will solve together, some you will have as homework exercises.
In summary, this course has been designed for all skill levels and even if you have no programming or statistical background you will be successful in this course!
I can't wait to see you in class,
Kirill EremenkoWho this course is for:
- This course if for you if you want to learn how to program in Python
- This course is for you if you are tired of Python courses that are too complicated
- This course is for you if you want to learn Python by doing
- This course is for you if you like exciting challenges
- You WILL have homework in this course so you have to be prepared to work on it
My name is Kirill Eremenko and I am super-psyched that you are reading this!
Professionally, I am a Data Science management consultant with over five years of experience in finance, retail, transport and other industries. I was trained by the best analytics mentors at Deloitte Australia and today I leverage Big Data to drive business strategy, revamp customer experience and revolutionize existing operational processes.
From my courses you will straight away notice how I combine my real-life experience and academic background in Physics and Mathematics to deliver professional step-by-step coaching in the space of Data Science. I am also passionate about public speaking, and regularly present on Big Data at leading Australian universities and industry events.
To sum up, I am absolutely and utterly passionate about Data Science and I am looking forward to sharing my passion and knowledge with you!Hi there,
We are the SuperDataScience Social team. You will be hearing from us when new SDS courses are released, when we publish new podcasts, blogs, share cheatsheets and more!
We are here to help you stay on the cutting edge of Data Science and Technology.
See you in class,
The Real People at SuperDataScience
Students also recommend
5.0 (148 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 8h
4.4 (9 Reviews)
- Provider: edX
4.4 (150 Reviews)
- Provider: Udemy
- Time: 11h