Learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in Python and R from two Data Science experts. Code templates included.
Created by: Kirill Eremenko
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Master Machine Learning on Python & R
- Have a great intuition of many Machine Learning models
- Make accurate predictions
- Make powerful analysis
- Make robust Machine Learning models
- Create strong added value to your business
- Use Machine Learning for personal purpose
- Handle specific topics like Reinforcement Learning, NLP and Deep Learning
- Handle advanced techniques like Dimensionality Reduction
- Know which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
- Build an army of powerful Machine Learning models and know how to combine them to solve any problem
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
machine learning Awards Best Paid Course
This course has been designed by two professional Data Scientists so that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way.
We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Machine Learning. With every tutorial you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time we dive deep into Machine Learning. It is structured the following way:
- Part 1 - Data Preprocessing
- Part 2 - Regression: Simple Linear Regression, Multiple Linear Regression, Polynomial Regression, SVR, Decision Tree Regression, Random Forest Regression
- Part 3 - Classification: Logistic Regression, K-NN, SVM, Kernel SVM, Naive Bayes, Decision Tree Classification, Random Forest Classification
- Part 4 - Clustering: K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering
- Part 5 - Association Rule Learning: Apriori, Eclat
- Part 6 - Reinforcement Learning: Upper Confidence Bound, Thompson Sampling
- Part 7 - Natural Language Processing: Bag-of-words model and algorithms for NLP
- Part 8 - Deep Learning: Artificial Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks
- Part 9 - Dimensionality Reduction: PCA, LDA, Kernel PCA
- Part 10 - Model Selection & Boosting: k-fold Cross Validation, Parameter Tuning, Grid Search, XGBoost
And as a bonus, this course includes both Python and R code templates which you can download and use on your own projects.Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning.
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Machine Learning.
- Any intermediate level people who know the basics of machine learning, including the classical algorithms like linear regression or logistic regression, but who want to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not that comfortable with coding but who are interested in Machine Learning and want to apply it easily on datasets.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science.
- Any data analysts who want to level up in Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Data Scientist.
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools.
My name is Kirill Eremenko and I am super-psyched that you are reading this!
Professionally, I am a Data Science management consultant with over five years of experience in finance, retail, transport and other industries. I was trained by the best analytics mentors at Deloitte Australia and today I leverage Big Data to drive business strategy, revamp customer experience and revolutionize existing operational processes.
From my courses you will straight away notice how I combine my real-life experience and academic background in Physics and Mathematics to deliver professional step-by-step coaching in the space of Data Science. I am also passionate about public speaking, and regularly present on Big Data at leading Australian universities and industry events.
To sum up, I am absolutely and utterly passionate about Data Science and I am looking forward to sharing my passion and knowledge with you!Hadelin is the co-founder and Director of Technology at BlueLife AI, which leverages the power of cutting edge Artificial Intelligence to empower businesses to make massive profits by optimizing processes, maximizing efficiency and increasing profitability. Hadelin is also an online entrepreneur who brings educational e-courses to the world on topics such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain, which have reached over 600,000 subscribers in 204 countries.Hi there,
We are the SuperDataScience Social team. You will be hearing from us when ne
Students also recommend
4.6 (15 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 19h
4.3 (20 Reviews)
- Provider: fast.ai
- Time: 30h
4.9 (481 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 7h