Most Recent Review
The most informative and concise tutorial I've watched so far!
- Review by Raknos
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Need help deciding on a python course? Or looking for more detail on Corey Schafer? Feel free to chat below.
Join our Online Learning Discord Community
Corey Schafer Courses
Python Tutorial for Beginners by Corey Schafer (2017)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 9h
- University: Marshall University
- Degree: Bachelor of Science (BS), Computer Science (2005 - 2010)
Corey Schafer's Core Subjects
- Python 2
- Python 3
- Web Scraping
- Self Driving
- It's on YouTube. That means it's free, and you can go through any segment as often as you like.
- Taught by Corey Schafer, a well-respected coding educator.
- Includes comprehensive tutorial for setting up Python on Mac and Windows.
- Takes first timers through a surprisingly comprehensive process of mastering the fundamentals of Python.
- It's on YouTube, so interaction with the instructor or peers is limited.
- Average video length is over 20 minutes. It can be a little more difficult to plan lessons around a busy schedule.
- Because the course caters to Mac and Windows, it splits focus and reduces the total amount of relevant content for any one student.
"Corey uses really simple language, and his examples cover all the corner cases. He even opens up in-built Python libraries to demonstrate concept which is something I really liked..."