Traversy Media created this YouTube video to break an introduction into CSS into a streamlined video that lasts 1 hour and 25 minutes. Its part of a total series that covers front-end development, including a deeper followup on CSS.
Created by: Brad Traversy
Produced in 2017
Overall Score : 0 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
css Awards Best Crash Course
- As far as introductions go, its digestible and manageable.
- Course demonstrates mastery of front-end development in a way that helps students understand where their learning is headed.
- Reasonably short video is packed with useful content.
- Length of video is deceiving. True beginners will be stopping and rewatching many parts, making it closer to a five-hour tutorial.
- Video alone is not entirely useful. It leans heavily on the rest of the series.
- Practice problems are substantially deeper than the lessons taught, creating a disconnect.
Brad Traversy has been programming for around 12 years and teaching for almost 5 years. He is the owner of Traversy Media which is a successful web development YouTube channel and specializes in everything from HTML5 to front end frameworks like Angular as well as server side technologies like Node.js, PHP and Python. Brad has mastered explaining very complex topics in a simple manner that is very understandable. Invest in your knowledge by watching Brad's courses.