You will learn Cucumber BDD Automation tool along with Java, Eclipse, Maven, Selenium, Jenkins, GIT, Extent Report
Created by: Anil Kale
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- How to setup machine for cucumber automation test framework from scratch.
- How to use Cucumber Framework for Selenium Webdriver Automation.
- Jenkins setup for Continuous Integration to pull you code and execute it independently and generating Cucumber report.
- Automating the Web based application using Cucumber, Selenium 3.0, Java, Eclipse, Maven
- Cucumber Gherkin understanding for Feature file and mapping with Step Definition file.
- GitHub (version control system) free acount creation and uploading cucumber automation code from Eclipse to GIT repository
- How to execute entire cucumber automation on local machine and generate report
- Installation of Jenkins, GIT, MAVEN and configuration of Jenkins, Job creation in Jenkins
- Extent Report, Cucumber Report integration with Jenkins and generating nice readable report
- How to execute entire cucumber automation on Jenkins machine and generate reports
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- Do you want to write BDD style automation implementation with Cucumber, Gherkin & Java? You are at right place. We will cover starting from all basic setup and configuration required
- This course will start from very basic level with no prior experience required and cover End-To-End automation with Jenkins. Cucumber is a Behavior Driven Development framework and will be used along with Gherkin, Selenium, Java, Maven, Ecllipse, GIT, Extent Report.
- We will see how to write Step definition file, Feature file and different cucumber option to execute it.
- This course will also cover how you can push your written code to GIT (Version Control System) and use that code in Jenkins (CI) to run your automation and generate report.
- We will also integrate Extent Report in Jenkins for Advance reporting.
- Execution of entire cucumber automation tests with Cucumber report and Extent Report integration and generation on local machine
- Execution of entire cucumber automation tests with Cucumber report and Extent Report integration and generation with Continuous Integration tool i.e. Jenkins
- Basic understanding of Java or any other OOP language is required to understand the code.
- Manual Testers, Developers, Anyone wanted to start with Automation
I have 11.5+ Years of Experience in Software Automation Industry. Worked on Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Rest-Assured, TestNG, Junit, Jenkins, Maven, Framework Development from scratch.
I also have experience in classroom and corporate training for 3+ years. Trained more than 1200 professionals and counting.
In the never ending world of learning, want to share my knowledge.