This YouTube tutorial covers the entire concept of deep learning in a single three-and-a-half-hour video. It goes over all of the fundamental concepts of deep learning and equips students to design their own machine learning models and apply them effectively.
Created by: ACM SIGGRAPH
Produced in 2018
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
deep learning Awards Best Crash Course
- Video has a sense of humor which is great for de-stressing a long session on deep topics.
- Course does a great job of covering legitimate applications, helping students to understand where to take their knowledge for future development.
- Despite the video length, the course is surprisingly succinct.
- One video is not enough to thoroughly cover deep learning. Its a big topic.
- Course is severely lacking in supplemental information.
- Course is really just a recording of lectures, minus the resources used in the lectures.
ACM SIGGRAPH is the Association for Computing Machinery's (ACM) Special Interest Group on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques (SIGGRAPH). ACM SIGGRAPH is an international organization well-known for its annual conferences, SIGGRAPH and SIGGRAPH Asia. In addition to these major events, ACM SIGGRAPH has other committees which produce activities and conduct business throughout the year. These include the network of ACM SIGGRAPH Professional and Student Chapters, the Education Committee, the Digital Arts Committee and the Small Conferences Committee. For more information about these groups and all of our other activities, please visit our web site.